53 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally I'd like to see the little fat fella put AJ on his arse again. It was the size of the fight in the dog and not the size of the dog which gave us the last result. AJ has to prove this time t

It makes the meeting between the 3 main fighters more interesting... Wilder cant change he is a 1 shot fighter, but probably the most dangerous because of that, Fury was shocking on his last figh

Fury may well out box him but he doesn't punch his weight so both AJ and wilder will back.themselves to take a punch to land their own, last night AJ boxed pretty well and done what he needed to do to

Posted Images

So this afternoon guided by Thl poll ,I withdrew all our Christmas money and put it on Ruiz ,a tear ful Mrs Stanley begged me not to , it I told her "the lads on Thl know their stuff " she says " but your always shouting ,what a retarded twat !, when you read it "I explained that max wasn't involved on this thread ,so she  reluctantly stood aside and let me to go the bookies ...our Xmas happiness relies on the boxing knowledge of you lads ,...

• Like 1
  • Haha 5