Ruiz vs Joshua 2

Ruiz v Joshua 2  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

4 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

From 8.10 onwards JD.

I think it would be harsh to hold that against him as some sort of quitter, he was old as feck in his last fight and getting a pasting off someone half his age and twice his size and ran out of gas. I've always said MT is overrated but he had a cracking chin and the heart of a lion which he gets little credit for.

• Like 1

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally I'd like to see the little fat fella put AJ on his arse again. It was the size of the fight in the dog and not the size of the dog which gave us the last result. AJ has to prove this time t

It makes the meeting between the 3 main fighters more interesting... Wilder cant change he is a 1 shot fighter, but probably the most dangerous because of that, Fury was shocking on his last figh

Fury may well out box him but he doesn't punch his weight so both AJ and wilder will back.themselves to take a punch to land their own, last night AJ boxed pretty well and done what he needed to do to

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

I think it would be harsh to hold that against him as some sort of quitter, he was old as feck in his last fight and getting a pasting off someone half his age and twice his size and ran out of gas. I've always said MT is overrated but he had a cracking chin and the heart of a lion which he gets little credit for.

Tyson would of killed Mcbride in his prime lol

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

Lol no mate, I’ve bet for years now and it’s far from a problem.....never really bet more than £50 on anything, all with money I can afford to lose and I genuinely find it interesting to try and find ways to make a few quid out of sport......never played roulette/slots/virtual racing etc as that’s all in the bookies favour so stay well away from it! 

And fair points on everything else mate, and no i didn’t know that about al Capone accountant lol like you say it’s all about time and inclination and not rushing to get a bet on simply to have a bet!

Should be a good fight ?

Good man....im of the opinion that to make a living or proper money from gambling you need to know stuff others dont.....betting strategies,studying form etc etc is so time consuming that over the course of a lifetime you will probably of made more money in the same time plastering ceilings !!

I,ll have a bet on anything but its just good old competitive fun for me.

2 hours ago, JDHUNTING said:

Fighters with genuine heart/gameness cant switch it on and off.....i dont remember Muhammad Ali falling away like that he took a horrible and sustained beating off Holmes simply because it wasnt in his make up to go down.....to me Mike Tyson was a rough cur who couldnt take what he dished out.....he quit on Holyfield in what he thought was a bad ass way to get out of a fight he knew he couldnt win. 

• Like 4
36 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Ali never lost the gameness his downfall was leaving training a little late or being over confident in training required, I guess he'd proved his worth by then, was sad to see him enter the no holds barred type contests , Tyson was a thug fighter albeit frighteningly effective. Think I prefer the middle weight fights these days not that I watch much boxing, I like Joshua as a sportsman, hope he comes back strong and gets back on track....

I can’t watch Ali’s last couple of fights mate......horrible to watch and should be taken off his pro record imo.....a shadow of the man 

Edited by Stoney100
  • Like 1

they had the weigh in yet ?   what time they in the ring tomorrow ?   come on Aj , think  Ruiz to win again , but you never know, Aj might  catch with some big shots  , think either way it wont go past 9 rounds, what do you reckon  Gnash ?

Joshua has weighed in nearly 11lb lighter than the first fight and Ruiz has came in 15lb heavier (clothes/shoes on) than the first fight. Ruiz looking to force the fight and Joshua obviously going for mobility,speed and better stamina. As for Tyson he was never the same fighter after Kevin Rooney walked after the Spinks win in his 34th fight. The Tyson we saw in his last fights had no love at all for the game and was only fighting to pay the IRS off and other debtors he had. I can't remember if it was the Francis or Savarese fight in the U.K In 2000 where Warren sued Tyson for money owed and he had to pay up there and then or the fight was off, something like that anyway.

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Maybe ruiz has got rich and greedy sitting getting fat. 

Wonder if it's mind games from him ? Ruiz weighed in with clothes/shoes on and sombrero iirc . We will find out tomorrow night . ?

Edited by MickC
20 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Gatti was game as they come

Sorry back to main thread. Think I might stick joshua on to ko between rounds 6-9. Nothing too much. Good day planned mates doing another novice strongman conp going to watch that.  Then back to mines for a game of poker, pizzas and the boxing

Ffs don't let your mates piss on the carpet this time ?

• Haha 1