Ruiz vs Joshua 2

Ruiz v Joshua 2  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

Soon come round again.......I’ve tried my hardest to get behind Joshua this time but when he comes out with stuff “everyone will bow down to me and tell me how great I am” after jibbing last time it’s hard to like him and the nonsense that surrounds him courtesy of Eddie Hearn. 

I backed ruiz last time at 14/1 simply because at them odds against Joshua he was well worth a punt and he made me a tidy few quid.......the odds of both now realistically mean unless you have money to burn it probably best to keep your money in your pocket and just enjoy the fight.

So out of interest thought I’d set a poll up on here to see who people think will win.

Edited by Stoney100
  • Like 1

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally I'd like to see the little fat fella put AJ on his arse again. It was the size of the fight in the dog and not the size of the dog which gave us the last result. AJ has to prove this time t

It makes the meeting between the 3 main fighters more interesting... Wilder cant change he is a 1 shot fighter, but probably the most dangerous because of that, Fury was shocking on his last figh

Fury may well out box him but he doesn't punch his weight so both AJ and wilder will back.themselves to take a punch to land their own, last night AJ boxed pretty well and done what he needed to do to

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Astanley said:

I am going to put my faith in the collective boxing knowledge of THL general section , and put a wedge of my hard earned on the poll winner .

f**k it....  I’ll have a tenner on the poll winner aswell mate lol

9/4 on ruiz is an industry top price on the exchanges atm shaark.......be a lot less than that on most sportbooks......

EF2E8DEF-61FA-4410-AFF0-66F2C72A85AF.png.418146bc48b883968b4cfc47f894f1cd.png

A lot of money has gone on ruiz and I don’t think that fact should be ignored if your planning on having a decent bet.......

445DBCFE-588B-4C5A-8C3A-8761D4715E5A.png.a5ad281ef393433b67a1440edbf062dd.png

1 minute ago, Stoney100 said:

9/4 on ruiz is an industry top price on the exchanges atm shaark.......be a lot less than that on most sportbooks......

EF2E8DEF-61FA-4410-AFF0-66F2C72A85AF.png.418146bc48b883968b4cfc47f894f1cd.png

A lot of money has gone on ruiz and I don’t think that fact should be ignored if your planning on having a decent bet.......

445DBCFE-588B-4C5A-8C3A-8761D4715E5A.png.a5ad281ef393433b67a1440edbf062dd.png

Yeah I've been sort of keeping an eye on it the last few days. At those prices I couldn't justify having a sizeable enough bet on either of em at this time of year. My mrs, mine, our youngest lad and my two grandaughters birthdays all within 3 weeks of each other, right before chrismas lol

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Yeah I've been sort of keeping an eye on it the last few days. At those prices I couldn't justify having a sizeable enough bet on either of em at this time of year. My mrs, mine, our youngest lad and my two grandaughters birthdays all within 3 weeks of each other, right before chrismas lol

Ruiz was upto 7/2 at one point.....”only” 1.5 points better than 2/1 but would make a fair old difference if you picked him up at the earlier price....you can always go into round betting but that’s just like playing the lottery imo and to risky lol

2 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Ruiz was upto 7/2 at one point.....”only” 1.5 points better than 2/1 but would make a fair old difference if you picked him up at the earlier price....you can always go into round betting but that’s just like playing the lottery imo and to risky lol

Yeah, don't think I've ever bet on what round a fight would finish lol

• Like 1

Think. Aj will deff turn up for this fight, he loose again, Ruiz will stop him round 8 or 9. But it be hard fight for him. Both are coming in lighter, hope Aj can do it, but me head say not. What time they fighting I read they be in ring 9. 30pm?

• Like 1
Just now, bird said:

Think. Aj will deff turn up for this fight, he loose again, Ruiz will stop him round 8 or 9. But it be hard fight for him. Both are coming in lighter, hope Aj can do it, but me head say not. What time they fighting I read they be in ring 9. 30pm?

It’s a little bit earlier mate....,.

CBFA22CF-C82F-41A4-9DD6-2FDD0A31A564.jpeg.7b77e1315c229a0206dc92e35be284b1.jpeg

Personally I'd like to see the little fat fella put AJ on his arse again. It was the size of the fight in the dog and not the size of the dog which gave us the last result. AJ has to prove this time that he's not another Mike Tyson, good at handing out punishment but not so mentally strong when the game plan backfires.

Anyway, Ruiz seems a cracking family bloke who comes to fight and give his all. Bit of a throwback to the old fashioned heavyweights. Go on my son!

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 7

In a fight as close as this id rather bet with a few mates than give bookies my money....im not really sure whos going to win my instinct tells me a similar outcome to the first fight but i admire Joshuas outlook on the sport....started late but got in cracked on with things made as much money as possible,hasnt had to run round shouting his mouth off to sell himself.....just a proper competitor i always like that kill or be killed attitude in a fight or in life as well.....win or lose he will have done the best he could in the sport on the talent he had,no excuses.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

In a fight as close as this id rather bet with a few mates than give bookies my money....im not really sure whos going to win my instinct tells me a similar outcome to the first fight but i admire Joshuas outlook on the sport....started late but got in cracked on with things made as much money as possible,hasnt had to run round shouting his mouth off to sell himself.....just a proper competitor i always like that kill or be killed attitude in a fight or in life as well.....win or lose he will have done the best he could in the sport on the talent he had,no excuses.

Do you think AJ was keen to fight on or did he want out of the fight? I've watched it a few times and I'm not sure.