Let’s see your collie greyhounds

9 hours ago, colliejohn said:

I applaud your dedication to your type of cross pal, nowadays has I ain’t getter any younger my enthusiasm has well has slightly dwindled, I think our sport has seen better days I have been fortunate to have seen and worked my dogs in the halcyon days days so to speak, I feel sorry for the younger people coming into our sport, times have changed culturally, socially and lack of game rabbits in particular, I think the more mooching types will become more popular in years to come it’s a shame really but our sport is f****d. Regards Collie John.

I agree we seem to be going full circle regarding working lurchers. Staying under the radar and just having a bit of a walk about is the way forward ,for me anyways.  I enjoy watching dogs hunt and being out and about in the Countryside. It’s rewilding of the psyche, good for mind and body.  

• Like 4

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

11th generation collie greyhound

My collie greyhound x whippet greyhound bitch can’t fault her  

Swifty, Daughter of Jock and Dusty...    

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Allan P said:

I agree we seem to be going full circle regarding working lurchers. Staying under the radar and just having a bit of a walk about is the way forward ,for me anyways.  I enjoy watching dogs hunt and being out and about in the Countryside. It’s rewilding of the psyche, good for mind and body.  

That's what it's all about watching your dogs work

• Like 4