Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

11th generation collie greyhound

My collie greyhound x whippet greyhound bitch can’t fault her  

Swifty, Daughter of Jock and Dusty...    

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, stormyboy said:

I would mate, but I'm not after another yet, the whippet is still learning the ropes. His training and entering was delayed a fair bit because of the injury. Just thinking ahead really.

Looking forward to seeing Thier progress, reckon your all on a winner there.

Me too, got 3 dogs, 2 runners and a terrier, youngest is 9, as soon as one goes on I'll be after something similar.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
On 03/12/2019 at 18:15, troyboy17 said:

Collie grey 13 generation 

received_551208389062506.jpeg

Just found out this is 2 of mine that I gave to a lad in Durham on condition that it comes back to me ..... but the dick decided that he would sell it to someone else and I didn’t even give him the paperwork with the pup but told the buyer that there was this and that in it anyway it’s got a good home now  ...... just goes to show what kind of people there are in the dog world 

Edited by dingo dancer
  • Like 2
  • Sad 3
38 minutes ago, dingo dancer said:

Just found out this is 2 of mine that I gave to a lad in Durham on condition that it comes back to me ..... but the dick decided that he would sell it to someone else and I didn’t even give him the paperwork with the pup but told the buyer that there was this and that in it anyway it’s got a good home now  ...... just goes to show what kind of people there are in the dog world 

Wankers in the dog game mate loads of em I learned that early on I trust very few in this game now fella do people a good deed an look after them like ya own an they f**k you over! Ive had simpler incidents when sorting people out I’ve told my self in future if/when I need replacements I’ll breed my own stuff I’ll notify people my intentions prior if good reliable people are interested in a pup and can be vouched for as good lads/lasses I’ll sort them out for free the rest will be put to sleep via a vet im not in to breeding for money there will be none going to joe public via selling sites/groups I can’t be assed to deal with c**ts n dribblers or being f****d over in this game....

• Like 2