Let’s see your collie greyhounds

7 hours ago, colliejohn said:

Yes still see him Ray and he still gets out with the dogs, do you still hear from your old mate Kevin. Regards Collie John.

no not really now, now i moved  here Hereford/ border , i did pop down and see him few times, he got young lad now  and wife, he still got his 1 x collie x grey dog, and does bit of ferreting  with another lad i know, i will phone him in the new year and  good old chin wag .?

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

11th generation collie greyhound

My collie greyhound x whippet greyhound bitch can’t fault her  

Swifty, Daughter of Jock and Dusty...    

Posted Images

9 hours ago, bird said:

no not really now, now i moved  here Hereford/ border , i did pop down and see him few times, he got young lad now  and wife, he still got his 1 x collie x grey dog, and does bit of ferreting  with another lad i know, i will phone him in the new year and  good old chin wag .?

You near Hereford now ?  Some nice country round there I only ever visited the retail parks  though ?

1 hour ago, forest of dean redneck said:

You near Hereford now ?  Some nice country round there I only ever visited the retail parks  though ?

Stayed at my mates place the fountain in tugbury wells few weeks back.... Lovely part of the world... Will be up there in the new Yr again ?

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye mate a touch a greyhound, look throo johns posts for his thread in litter he bred? His dan dog is 3/4collie grey an his bitch is a collie I’m sure ?

12 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye mate a touch a greyhound, look throo johns posts for his thread in litter he bred? His dan dog is 3/4collie grey an his bitch is a collie I’m sure ?

These the pups he bred a few months back mate

30 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

30 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye mate a touch a greyhound, look throo johns posts for his thread in litter he bred? His dan dog is 3/4collie grey an his bitch is a collie I’m sure 

That the same here  why I have the dog I have mooch any where nobody even looks

• Like 1