Went for swim

On 30/11/2019 at 07:49, Black neck said:

Terrible couple hours ground was flooded 2 feck hardly ote about then freezing fog come down 

It wernt the best

Managed 2 get a pic of the bitch before boarding the ark20191129_190115.jpg.78e512569b7df63848c1f9c0c6141f05.jpg

Bloody moaning again 

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Not moaning just a true description of that particular night 

Went out the smornin bitch caught 2 both had mixy living the dream what u bin on wi brummie ??

I've been dressing up in women's clothing whilst chasing pink girraffes around ?

38 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Nice mate I'm pretty good at conservation when it comes 2 shooting barn door spring 2 mind

I don't do much shooting to be honest blackie I do like it now and again I think it's best I get to put dog and gun work together ?

1 hour ago, Penda said:

I've been out today with bunny boiler showing him how to miss everything with a gun beats doing the Christmas tree though ?

Bollox ? had to take the gun of him to give others a chance ? man of the match twice in a row was mr P  ? ain’t hard though as the rest of us are ? ??‍♂️

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, Stephen unwin. said:

Howst new land Dan ar yer gerrin plenny off it lad 

No steve hardly touched it its bin under water the last month and me dog bin out of action since end of September mate ya need 2 bring that pup over when its dried up abit plenty on there me owd 

17 minutes ago, Black neck said:

No steve hardly touched it its bin under water the last month and me dog bin out of action since end of September mate ya need 2 bring that pup over when its dried up abit plenty on there me owd 

Don’t do it ?There’s f**k all on there ?Steve he’s trying to groom you next he’ll be asking if you want to go and see some puppies ?