Let’s see these pups

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let’s see these pups everyone has on the go for the future running get a picture posted an a little description of how there bred,age, height tts  picture below is my bitch pup swift she’s about

5/8 3/8 greyhound collie 14 month old 25"

Been getting my pup out a fair bit. Still lots of training, bushing and stock work. She will be ferreting the next couple of weeks and lamping in a couple of months. She’s collie grey saluki grey bull

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

P that's a cracking pup mate?

Don everytime I see pics of these pups, they look better and better.... You will have some fun I know??

Cheers dan 

the pied bitch is doing well for me at the minute on the rabbits we took her up ranks about a month ago an she completed it ???we tried taking her up another rank above the other 2 ranks but still needs more apprenticeship time before that rank is completed but want to see what she’s all about got some plans in the pipe line for over xmas holidays ?

7 hours ago, poxon said:

Pups growing like feck she’s nearly as tall as the pied colour bitch she’s about 6months old 22.5tts she’s built like a bedlington cross on steroids in comparison to the pied colour bitch I can’t get over the size of head an neck on her her body is built like a dogs body rather than a bitch I think once she’s fully grown she’s going to be a pretty powerful bitch if going on what her body’s like now then she’s fully grown an filled out properly. Pups collar is the brown one pied is black 

EF6B5610-3749-4A8D-9CD6-9E390B1CC7EA.jpeg

3916D4F9-FB73-415D-9D29-ECAA74EB685B.jpeg

Just measured her as I’d not measured her in a while bang on 23tts

18 hours ago, poxon said:

Cheers dan 

the pied bitch is doing well for me at the minute on the rabbits we took her up ranks about a month ago an she completed it ???we tried taking her up another rank above the other 2 ranks but still needs more apprenticeship time before that rank is completed but want to see what she’s all about got some plans in the pipe line for over xmas holidays ?

Sounds rank

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Westyorkshire_lad said:

My pups are around 10 half months old now and around 23 inches , I feel like they havnt grown much for a while now think they will get any bigger then 23 inches?  Mother was around 25 and farther 26 27 inches at. Cheers 

Probably not mate I’ve noticed with pups I’ve had in the past an the 2 litters I’ve done in the past by about 9-10months that’s ya lot hight wise they start filling out you might get lucky an get another inch hight As well it depends on what’s in the breeding mate it can go either was regarding hight the dam to my white bitch is 26tts all her line are large dogs an sire was 22tts f1 bedlington x my white bitch is 23tts she is the second smallest in both litters size ranges from 21-26tts the black pup her dam sister to my white bitch from the first litter I done was was 24.5 an sire 24tts the sires dam was 21 if that was bred out of large dogs were as the dad to the sire was 22-23 bedlington x but in this litter they all seem throw backs to there gt gt grandparents as on both sides of the breeding there’s pups at 6months old in the black pups litter that are already bigger than the parents an still growing I think the black pup will end up 24-25 It’s alway a gamble on size out of lurcher to lurcher bred stuff you can pick the biggest or smallest pup out of any litter but it can go either way it’s all down to luck. How’s ya pup bred mate?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Westyorkshire_lad said:

My pups are around 10 half months old now and around 23 inches , I feel like they havnt grown much for a while now think they will get any bigger then 23 inches?  Mother was around 25 and farther 26 27 inches at. Cheers 

My pup seemed to stick at 24 at around 10 months and seemed like he wasn’t moving maybe as it’s just more gradual but he 13 months now and leveled out at 25 1/2. Parents been that tall you’d think they got another couple of inches in them. Do they have any knuckle left. I know fuckall really it’s just what I’ve learnt since having my pup ?

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Westyorkshire_lad said:

They coursing bred pups mate grew very fast up until 6 to 7 months at that point I was thinking they gonna be big dogs then just seem to stop still got some knuckle left,  I would be happy with another inch ???

Wouldn’t we all ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...