Let’s see these pups

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let’s see these pups everyone has on the go for the future running get a picture posted an a little description of how there bred,age, height tts  picture below is my bitch pup swift she’s about

5/8 3/8 greyhound collie 14 month old 25"

Been getting my pup out a fair bit. Still lots of training, bushing and stock work. She will be ferreting the next couple of weeks and lamping in a couple of months. She’s collie grey saluki grey bull

Posted Images

16 hours ago, poxon said:

Let’s see these pups everyone has on the go for the future running get a picture posted an a little description of how there bred,age, height tts 

picture below is my bitch pup swift she’s about 5 an half months old 22tts she’s bred out of a bitch I bred that was bred collie/greyhound whippet greyhound deerhound to a f1 bedlington greyhound the mother to this pup was bred to a very similar bred dog but a little more bedlington I’m really happy with this pup how she’s turning out 

9B58B3D1-682B-458C-B3A7-4730C33AB4EB.jpeg

Little beauty she's turning in to bud 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

Little beauty she's turning in to bud 

Proper happy with her mate she’s a really thick set type pup to what I normally go for in a running dog I normally go for the fine racey bred type as you know  but I think this pup will be just the ticket for what I want her for an should team up well with my other bitch for mooching about 

• Like 1

Most probably seen her before but this my little bitch.

She be 7 months now 23ts. First running dog. Enjoying having her but been really scuppered by the floods recently by both wiping out a lot of rabbitin area and next to no where to walk her at the minute. Killing us both! 

She's a cracking little dog. Quick and showing a lot of promise though I haven't worked her she is very switched on when out walking.

1/8beddy, 3/8whip, 1/2Grey.

20191201_093816.jpg

20191201_093918.jpg

20191027_112542.jpg

• Like 10
6 minutes ago, ryaldinhio said:

Most probably seen her before but this my little bitch.

She be 7 months now 23ts. First running dog. Enjoying having her but been really scuppered by the floods recently by both wiping out a lot of rabbitin area and next to no where to walk her at the minute. Killing us both! 

She's a cracking little dog. Quick and showing a lot of promise though I haven't worked her she is very switched on when out walking.

1/8beddy, 3/8whip, 1/2Grey.

20191201_093816.jpg

20191201_093918.jpg

20191027_112542.jpg

Cracker mate ??

• Thanks 1