London Bridge shooting

2 minutes ago, delswal said:

Ireland has nothing to offer ???? free housing and benefits is all they need and they will come........and after what they have been through nothing you can throw at em could be any worse than what some have had............bonus is they get a house and money for nothing ..........they will come.........Wilf did lol    

I’m hated more than the spades ! Lol 

• Like 1

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Move back, he has a monkey cock !” Lol Lol 

Someone ( i don't feel like i knew him enough on here to start one myself) should start a new topic for Jiggy rather than just add a few RIP's on the end of a thread about a scum bag killing innocents

The Irish were some of the biggest emmigrators, around the world, BUT they worked they’re asses off to get a better life, they didn’t come on dingys scrounging and demanding everything for free whilst

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, delswal said:

Ireland has nothing to offer ???? free housing and benefits is all they need and they will come........and after what they have been through nothing you can throw at em could be any worse than what some have had............bonus is they get a house and money for nothing ..........they will come.........Wilf did lol    

Ireland hasn’t got the social housing that Britain has del, not even a faction in fact which is why they were trying to house them in disused hotels and such like and look how that turned out, 

8 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Ireland hasn’t got the social housing that Britain has del, not even a faction in fact which is why they were trying to house them in disused hotels and such like and look how that turned out, 

Send em all to the mining  villages where Max lives see what sort of welcome they get there, I know what welcome they would get. Max would not be so forward welcoming them in while his neighbours are on the war path 

8 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Oh I'm sure you could squeeze them in somewhere down the Shankill road or the surrounding area lol 

• Haha 2
19 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Ireland hasn’t got anything to offer the tribes the way that Britain has. We will certainly get some of the overspill but Ireland will never be like England. 

The thing is that all the migrants processed by the EU are allocated to re-settlement centres. They are taken there and initially the host country has a lot of expense in housing them and paying for whatever other needs they have; education, health, clothing, etc. A lot of these people might not actually want to make their lives in whatever place has been allocated to them so they vanish. The Hungarian PM had a right go at the EU about this policy. He quite rightly pointed out that the refugees don't want to come to Hungary and Hungary doesn't want them. Many vanish on the first day they arrive; heading to Germany or Sweden or the UK, where they think they will get a better deal. But by then Hungary will have spent  hundreds of Euros on them and will have to pay more Euros to the once replacing them.

So, yes; Ireland will be made to take a quota of refugees. But, if the hostels that are supposed to take them vanish then they will get put up in hotels or other more expensive accommodation because at the end of the day Ireland has to do the EU's bidding. And the refugees may well disappear into the UK which is where they may have wanted to be in the first place.

Ireland has had its own mass emigration so there’s plenty of room and understanding......especially when it was the brits that caused a great deal of it......I read somewhere that if Ireland never lost so many people to other countries and deaths during the famine etc they would have about three times the population they have now.....scary thought that the British empire f****d them over that much tbh

Edited by Stoney100
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

The thing is that all the migrants processed by the EU are allocated to re-settlement centres. They are taken there and initially the host country has a lot of expense in housing them and paying for whatever other needs they have; education, health, clothing, etc. A lot of these people might not actually want to make their lives in whatever place has been allocated to them so they vanish. The Hungarian PM had a right go at the EU about this policy. He quite rightly pointed out that the refugees don't want to come to Hungary and Hungary doesn't want them. Many vanish on the first day they arrive; heading to Germany or Sweden or the UK, where they think they will get a better deal. But by then Hungary will have spent  hundreds of Euros on them and will have to pay more Euros to the once replacing them.

So, yes; Ireland will be made to take a quota of refugees. But, if the hostels that are supposed to take them vanish then they will get put up in hotels or other more expensive accommodation because at the end of the day Ireland has to do the EU's bidding. And the refugees may well disappear into the UK which is where they may have wanted to be in the first place.

Might cost more but it’s worth every penny if people keep putting their point across that they just don’t want them in their communities. 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Stoney100 said:

Ireland has had its own mass emigration so there’s plenty of room and understanding......especially when it was the brits that caused a great deal of it......I read somewhere that if Ireland never lost so many people to other countries during the famine etc they would have about three times the population they have now.....scary thought that the British empire f****d them over that much tbh

The famine is a black stain on our history I’m afraid mate, when you actually read up on it you soon find it was one ludicrous decision after the other on the part of the British government.

We treated our own people no better than the fuzzy wuzzys in darkest tim buk too !

What the government did was soo stupid and grotesque it beggars belief.......like many things over history and right up to today it was money first and f**k the people.

Im not saying we should cut round apologising forever because there’s too much of that these days but we 100% should acknowledge that it was a giant cluster f**k.

Then, when it all went to shit as it inevitably did, both sides got involved in committing barbaric acts on each other......policemen with family’s shot dead by republicans, villages raised to the ground by auxiliaries (black & tans) and on and on and on.

However, people have been leaving ireland to make money long after all that and many old boys here will say that English money built most of these towns......American dollars too to some extent I imagine.

• Like 3
34 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Ireland has had its own mass emigration so there’s plenty of room and understanding......especially when it was the brits that caused a great deal of it......I read somewhere that if Ireland never lost so many people to other countries and deaths during the famine etc they would have about three times the population they have now.....scary thought that the British empire f****d them over that much tbh

I’ll also add that the Catholic and Protestant churches have a lot to answer for in that whole disaster........look up about “taking the soup” 

The very idea that you made people choose between their faith and starvation, and if they chose to eat they are then ostracised by the very religion they have rejected and people had to make them outcasts or they would have been ostracised too.

The people of Ireland have suffered some amount of abuse over the years from governments and the various types of church.....it’s f***ing unbelievable when you start delving into it. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, delswal said:

Send em all to the mining  villages where Max lives see what sort of welcome they get there, I know what welcome they would get. Max would not be so forward welcoming them in while his neighbours are on the war path 

I wouldn't send a Muslim too Sunderland lol

1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

The Irish were some of the biggest emmigrators, around the world, BUT they worked they’re asses off to get a better life, they didn’t come on dingys scrounging and demanding everything for free whilst being bone idol 

Yeah mate I think everyone knows that.....there’s no denying Irish were/are grafters and some have gone on to massive things in england, America, Australia etc. 

its just that statistic stuck in my mind and it’s mad to think Britain caused that, not “just” by taking the crops away etc but also the fact Britain simply never allowed Ireland to build the infrastructure that england was building at the same and that meant that they could never build on it year after year and grow to a population the size that england can sustain. 

That is of course if the Irish ever wanted to get that big? I think every Irish person old enough to understand is looking over the sea at england and thinking “who’s laughing now, ye wanted it so good fecking luck to ye” and I can’t blame them one bit tbh

• Like 2