London Bridge shooting

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Move back, he has a monkey cock !” Lol Lol 

Someone ( i don't feel like i knew him enough on here to start one myself) should start a new topic for Jiggy rather than just add a few RIP's on the end of a thread about a scum bag killing innocents

The Irish were some of the biggest emmigrators, around the world, BUT they worked they’re asses off to get a better life, they didn’t come on dingys scrounging and demanding everything for free whilst

Posted Images

2 hours ago, socks said:

I never mentioned colour max I asked you have you been To these countries and witnessed the morals standards etc you talk about ......

I think you hit the nail on the head socks. The upbringing your given is the deciding factor not the colour of your skin ,Environment, religion, parenting, education etc moulds the person. Plenty of adopted kids brought up outside these areas are the same minded as adoptive parents or many generations born into your culture. Take Chris Eubank Snr for example . He smokes a pipe, talks with a posh accent from finishing school, wears tweed and is a bit of a knob like all ye brits ? but he doesn't go about London Bridge using his skills cutting people up. Take that Irish girl that joined Isis that's in our current news with our gay prime minister saying her child is Irish citizen and come on home. That sickens me and she's white and Irish. I've no problem with her beliefs and fcuk off over there and fight if you hold a grudge against whichever establishment but fcuk me you can come running back crying if your on the losing side and want to change teams. I've no doubt in my mind America and its bitchs removed a lot of dictators to improve the livelihoods of its people and made them worse  to swell western wealth but most fighting units fight for each other rather than a flag. Alls I see is some super fit kid that can fight getting shot in the head by an old educated dude that has lost his reflexes but both get fcuked over wondering which side their on after freezing on a lonely hill for your chance depending on who paid the bill when the decision makers sat overlooking the bridge. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

That don't make you an authority on every person in every country Youv ever been too just as it's likewise with me.

So by your reckoning you have to meet every person in a country to decide what that country is like as a whole ??? Your a fukcing loon max. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Best off sort our own lot out then get rid of all those not here legally and or those breaking the law in anyway shape or form.

As I said earlier Blame the Government .

Our own lot are not the ones raping girls, honour killing their daughters, murals ring the genitalia of their kids, stabbing and blowing people up whilst shouting allah is great ... fukc sake max look in the mirror you are a white British man have some fukcing pride about yourself ........

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I honestly think max that you are controversial on topics just to see how many people will bite so that you can argue with them, do you get some sort of perverse pleasure from it? Healthy debate is fine and we all have different opinions but to deliberately click bait people on a forum seems to me a bit sad. There's more to life than attention seeking....

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Tyla said:

I don't know why but i am slightly surprised that a topic about a terror attack in which people died in our capital city has descended into bickering so fast.

It's pretty pitiful.

I think max just hits whatever topic is at top of the general and casts a line