London Bridge shooting

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Move back, he has a monkey cock !” Lol Lol 

Someone ( i don't feel like i knew him enough on here to start one myself) should start a new topic for Jiggy rather than just add a few RIP's on the end of a thread about a scum bag killing innocents

The Irish were some of the biggest emmigrators, around the world, BUT they worked they’re asses off to get a better life, they didn’t come on dingys scrounging and demanding everything for free whilst

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I will explain.

Whatever Country Youv been too .

And whatever morals or lack of that you have witnessed ' you will of seen the worst of what that country has to offer .

You can't speak for 40-50-60 million people off the back of 10-50 or even a thousand of their worst.

Same as any country inc ours.

Wev millions here now whiter than white who's moral compass is non existent .

There is a few on here ?

I would say I am far more qualified than you are max and believe me when I say they hold barbaric backward beliefs and see human life with as little regard as that of an insect ... now their religious beliefs are unquestionable and they will not deviate from the written scriptures for any reason and it’s that ideology that means they can’t integrate into a western society and they end up seeing us as the enemy. The only standard they adhere to is that of religion and their morals compared to western society are no existent .... it’s pretty evident by the way that Muslim men see young white girls as a commodity to be sexually used and abused and thrown away when they are of no more use .......

• Like 11
33 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Max is a total arsehole came on the thread looking for a bite then arguing with everybody.

Don't know why anyone at all even replies to him,after hiding behind that kids charity he should mean less than nothing to everyone.Utter spineless prick and nothing more...

31 minutes ago, fireman said:

Don't know why anyone at all even replies to him,after hiding behind that kids charity he should mean less than nothing to everyone.Utter spineless prick and nothing more...

I totally agree, getting a bit tiresome now.I suggest that £5 is paid to charity by whoever replies to the idiot, and that's every reply. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Why because Youv been to a few countries and seen the worst of them.

Do I think All The Welsh are brain dead steroid fuel'ed false tanned wankers because a few of them are ?????

Do I fook .

No max because I’ve spent a fair bit of time in theses countries in both rural and city with rich and poor so I’ve got a broad spectrum view .... you may notice I don’t say anything on the threads you comment on about Thai land ... do you know why ? Because I have never been there so know fukc all about the place or it’s people ......

• Like 1
2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

That's a ideology your referencing not Colour .

There you go again with colour ... your fukcing obsessed with colour. I never mentioned colour I was referring to your absurd comment that these people have better standards and morals than us .......

• Like 3