The red linatex square does loosing up after a few hundred shots so the draw becomes alot easier. I put my foot on the pouch and stretch it when watching TV with a cuppa for 10 mins. Throws pebbles, big leads and at good speeds aswell. Does take a bit of getting used to if your used to flat but it is good stuff. As I say it does give a bit after few hundred and become nicer to shoot. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 29/11/2019 at 13:13, Greyman said:

I bought some of the old black square stuff recently purely for nostalgia ,s  sake as I used to get it from the hardware store as a kid for 10p a foot plus 2p for a leather boot tongue to make your pouch, it was far worse than I remember hard as feck to draw back and really low on power, Darren on here had some nice looking red square elastic that looked much better, but think your better off on the modern stuff, orange dub dub is a good compromise between the old and new stuff I think, fires a decent size stone as well as bb,s and lasts a good time ??

D68B5FA2-16EC-470D-8B73-7D4E0F985330.jpeg

Really like that catty

On 23/02/2020 at 12:10, Hullman said:

Really like that catty

Have shortened the fork by about 25mm and it’s made it much better for me plus that black square elastic is shite, so have the good old amber 1745 tubes on it now and doing well ??

8933A4C6-390C-43FC-941C-1DEDFFFE92F1.jpeg

9877C598-096D-4CEB-AF04-59133BED1BA8.jpeg

• Like 1