17 hours ago, threelander said:

i have a milbro frame and i do like the square elastic its what i know..Not used this modern gear

I bought some of the old black square stuff recently purely for nostalgia ,s  sake as I used to get it from the hardware store as a kid for 10p a foot plus 2p for a leather boot tongue to make your pouch, it was far worse than I remember hard as feck to draw back and really low on power, Darren on here had some nice looking red square elastic that looked much better, but think your better off on the modern stuff, orange dub dub is a good compromise between the old and new stuff I think, fires a decent size stone as well as bb,s and lasts a good time ??

D68B5FA2-16EC-470D-8B73-7D4E0F985330.jpeg

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Mr Wilkes said:

I have some of Darren’s red square elastic , it’s good stuff. I just need to buy some 12mm steel to use it.

Get a packet of 13mm nuts from screwfix if you can’t wait for the postman mate or 10mm and fill the hole with lead ?

1983F098-E7F5-46E8-90E3-5884010C75FE.png

• Like 1
On 29/11/2019 at 15:17, Greyman said:

Get a packet of 13mm nuts from screwfix if you can’t wait for the postman mate or 10mm and fill the hole with lead ?

1983F098-E7F5-46E8-90E3-5884010C75FE.png

Not just me then that does that, as for wanting a milbro i can appreciate the nostalgia element but i hated the thumbashing bloody things

• Like 1