Christmas tree farm?

29 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I was at ikea last week and there was a couple in the carpark in a corsa. Motor loaded to the roof. And hes standing outside going mental asking how the f**k and I going to get these in. Two 7 foot flat packed wardrobes and doors lol

Did you have to go back with a wheelbarrow ?  🐲

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mercy killing?

Your starting to ruin my mood man😂 missus spent loads on a fake one a few years back an I must admit it’s lovely when it’s up. But Iv sorta had to put me foot down this year, so I can take the 2 wee y

Me and wifey just took a drive down the back roads  this got chopped 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Still not decorated yet Francis, we went today an spent a fcukkng fortune on baubles an stuff to go with some the older ones we had since the kids were born an stuff, I’ll get more when it’s done but me an missus or nights the next few nights so not sure when it get done👍7FBDA778-6444-46AD-A142-8169EF465C23.jpeg.a2dd5a584067348d3f82d9ff5b7696d1.jpeg15F9DCB3-A4A3-4F03-90CA-DC94B31B0DFF.jpeg.5abb6af98657275faa5fdbe326d30319.jpeg

Nice one katchum, I had a similar shape tree last year, smaller than yours an was a c**t to hang things on mate lol

Cracked the bap few times, but I'm going for same this year. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Francie said:

Nice one katchum, I had a similar shape tree last year, smaller than yours an was a c**t to hang things on mate lol

Cracked the bap few times, but I'm going for same this year. 

Only thing I’ll be hanging on there is my list a demands for this Santa dude 😁 it’s upto her an kids now to decorate it 

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Still not decorated yet Francis, we went today an spent a fcukkng fortune on baubles an stuff to go with some the older ones we had since the kids were born an stuff, I’ll get more when it’s done but me an missus or nights the next few nights so not sure when it get done👍7FBDA778-6444-46AD-A142-8169EF465C23.jpeg.a2dd5a584067348d3f82d9ff5b7696d1.jpeg15F9DCB3-A4A3-4F03-90CA-DC94B31B0DFF.jpeg.5abb6af98657275faa5fdbe326d30319.jpeg

Looks shoite 😂 I've got this image of National Lampoons xmas vacation... the bit where he opens it and it wrecks the house... a little sap in here 😂 Watch out for squirrels ;)

21 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Aye yours is massive in that picture you posted . Surely bigger than 7ft. Is that your wee mate mushroom standing next to it?😂

I'll get a picture of ours posted tomorrow. Feel inadequate now tho compared to that thing youv got

Oi.... I'm taller than his kids... for now 🖕😂

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Got one with roots in the end. Have a go at recycling next year......though maybe too tall?

Won't grow much if it's in a pot .. lucky to get a foot a year on a Christmas tree in the ground 

24 minutes ago, Chid said:

Won't grow much if it's in a pot .. lucky to get a foot a year on a Christmas tree in the ground 

Ok that’s good, looking at it now it’s about foot off the ceiling. I plan to replant it outside, so maybe only another year out of it.