Dorset poacher caught hefty sentence

4 hours ago, billhardy said:

This the message I got da you feck off ya got enough troubles of thy own .atb bill

It helps to share a load bill 

I’ve read you post on here about the Falklands and as a current member of several airborne charities and knowing several prominent commandos myself I thought I’d possibly be of help to you. 

You never know someone until youve walked a mile in their shoes and I’d gladly help lighten the load any veteran had 

offer still stands all the best 

• Like 1

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It genuine keeps me up at night sometimes when I’ve been out how much my life would change if I’d been pulled over ever.  Car gone  i believe you can loose your licence for serial offences 

Bullshit. I own land and I don't want the world and his wife doing whatever they please on it. I'm sure people do and if I don't notice then it's my look out, if I do catch them out though i expect th

It is not quite a police state yet that we live in, its not yet illegal to just go out for a drive! rabbits can not be used as an excuse if you have no permission to be on land in the area, you admit

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

It helps to share a load bill 

I’ve read you post on here about the Falklands and as a current member of several airborne charities and knowing several prominent commandos myself I thought I’d possibly be of help to you. 

You never know someone until youve walked a mile in their shoes and I’d gladly help lighten the load any veteran had 

offer still stands all the best 

What a guy! ?

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1
On 28/11/2019 at 20:27, Tyla said:

They've been trying to stop people hunting with dogs since the Norman conquest, it's not happened yet and isn't likely to. It's brazen idiots that make it hard, keep your head down, mouth shut and keep off fb and life would be a lot easier.

It’s not as easy as that I’m afraid 

I’ve known and fraternised with lads who do very little to publicise what they do and have been approached by the police on one occasion and stopped numerous times since. 

This is in areas that don’t have designated task forces to combat “rural crime”

if rabbits are removed from the menu , so to speak , we are basically f****d. You can justify your reasons being there with the rabbitting cover , i know at least 3 very serious groups of terrier lads who have packed in due to  it not being worth’s the hassle anymore 

shocking 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’ve known and fraternised with lads who do very little to publicise what they do and have been approached by the police on one occasion and stopped numerous times since. 

if rabbits are removed from the menu , so to speak , we are basically f****d. You can justify your reasons being there with the rabbitting cover , i know at least 3 very serious groups of terrier lads who have packed in due to  it not being worth’s the hassle anymore 

shocking 

It is not quite a police state yet that we live in, its not yet illegal to just go out for a drive! rabbits can not be used as an excuse if you have no permission to be on land in the area, you admit to chasing rabbits you can be reported for poaching and that opens up a complete new can of worms gear confiscated etc this has always been the case even before the ban. Anyone out with me is told to say nothing other than " we are out for a drive " I  do all the talking and all they get out of me is " out for a drive and I am now going home NOW " I've had them asking why are you in this area half a dozen times they get my answer twice then nothing other than silence and a vacant look. IF IN DOUBT SAY NOWT!!!!!!!!

Rabbits are only a legal quarry with permission.

Edited by joe ox
  • Like 10
1 hour ago, joe ox said:

It is not quite a police state yet that we live in, its not yet illegal to just go out for a drive! rabbits can not be used as an excuse if you have no permission to be on land in the area, you admit to chasing rabbits you can be reported for poaching and that opens up a complete new can of worms gear confiscated etc this has always been the case even before the ban. Anyone out with me is told to say nothing other than " we are out for a drive " I  do all the talking and all they get out of me is " out for a drive and I am now going home NOW " I've had them asking why are you in this area half a dozen times they get my answer twice then nothing other than silence and a vacant look. IF IN DOUBT SAY NOWT!!!!!!!!

Rabbits are only a legal quarry with permission.

Id waterboard u ?

• Haha 1
On 28/11/2019 at 08:33, Liamboy said:

Absolute disgrace to jail a man for hunting rabbits permission or not, especially when you think of some of the crimes people get off with or get a slap in the wrist about. That judge is obviously an anti wanker if he thinks that is barbaric. The world is away mad, The way things are going this game hasn't long left. 

Mate if everyone has that out look on it then they mayaswell pack in and turn vegan along with the rest of this shit hole of a country now, drugs are banned but people still do them, if running with lurchers gets banned people will still do it so it's never going to die just keep a positive attitude and keep doing what u enjoy and f**k everyone else u only live once ?

• Like 1

A judge will be rushing through that many cases on court day that they won't give you a second thought if you can't prove your case and all they want is their lunch break.They will generally take the coppers word unless they have reason to believe different so  If the copper or landowner is lying make sure you can catch them out in court as unreliable evidence and it will be struck out. If you can afford it get a barrister and try get off on a technicality like charged under the wrong section, etc but if you walk in there and plead guilty then don't be whinging and do your whack.?

17 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

shocking 

I'm not saying it's easy, just that it's easier if you apply some common sense. 

Getting caught is no doubt easier, more people about, more technology, cameras, phones etc. But on the upside the punishments have scaled down from cutting off hands or transportation so it's swings and roundabouts.

People have always hunted and I believe they always will, it's instinct.

• Like 1