Dorset poacher caught hefty sentence

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It genuine keeps me up at night sometimes when I’ve been out how much my life would change if I’d been pulled over ever.  Car gone  i believe you can loose your licence for serial offences 

Bullshit. I own land and I don't want the world and his wife doing whatever they please on it. I'm sure people do and if I don't notice then it's my look out, if I do catch them out though i expect th

It is not quite a police state yet that we live in, its not yet illegal to just go out for a drive! rabbits can not be used as an excuse if you have no permission to be on land in the area, you admit

Posted Images

2 hours ago, poxon said:

Bill all modern cars have trackers fitted as standard mate any car with sat nav or any other form of gps or any car bought brand new will have a tracker fitted as standard the authority’s can have these activated on request if a finance company wants the car back for none payments being met or if the authority’s suspect your involvement in crime they need to pin point you to the location of the crime all it takes is your name an then they can find what vehicle you own it’s location time you got there how long you were there an we’re you are now all off your name an switching on the ignition?? Phones are worse contracted to you there on all the time giving location to authority’s if they want it it’ll tell them everything 

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

That’s a total lie 

It aye a fecking lie ya pounce when ya been a wanted da reason ta the Rangers they'll get up ta any dirty tricks and trackers I talking off ain't da the fecking repossession man  I talking about rural  serious crime units they aye gonna be running ta the fecking cars dealership aye they so fecking have that  I lived the life and times I been in round these parts men have been left da dead just da netting the estates , da a few Conies we might have new laws  but da me it's a life of Riley in comparison  our lack estate boasted 27keepers under keepers foresters etc and when plottingg da ya they came in force even sat in wait on the netting nights.you mr stiffy aye been in the same calibre environment I have walked in ,atb bill

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Bill , I’m serious mate 

your a veteran apparently, and are clearly troubled 

If you’d ever like to talk about things , you can message me 

honestly 

This the message I got da you feck off ya got enough troubles of thy own .atb bill

This his how I see it I can walk fa day maybey more any direction permit if I want it most of em know me,follow not personally by sight. I believe this when ya known by many let others begot ya known fa what Eva reason could be good bad or a variety of things I see it. Like this the mans catches a few Conies so fecking what big deal  I see lots of folk in and about poaching do I care do I feck  on some places I have perm ,what some will learn hos this when we long gone the land will still be there I'll say it again da the tin pot keepers of jukels know ones better than the next man poacher or otherwise da those that kepep jukels and don't stray where they shpuld. Not. Grow a pair ,because fellas a jukel whole intention of a jukel his a helper ta take birds and it's a game permission or otherwise ,so fa the plastic fake hunters that are a million miles from a moucher poached sleuth  or what evacya want call these. Types grow a pair ya may get an adrenalin rush plus the odd coney or two  atb bill

10 minutes ago, billhardy said:

This his how I see it I can walk fa day maybey more any direction permit if I want it most of em know me,follow not personally by sight. I believe this when ya known by many let others begot ya known fa what Eva reason could be good bad or a variety of things I see it. Like this the mans catches a few Conies so fecking what big deal  I see lots of folk in and about poaching do I care do I feck  on some places I have perm ,what some will learn hos this when we long gone the land will still be there I'll say it again da the tin pot keepers of jukels know ones better than the next man poacher or otherwise da those that kepep jukels and don't stray where they shpuld. Not. Grow a pair ,because fellas a jukel whole intention of a jukel his a helper ta take birds and it's a game permission or otherwise ,so fa the plastic fake hunters that are a million miles from a moucher poached sleuth  or what evacya want call these. Types grow a pair ya may get an adrenalin rush plus the odd coney or two  atb bill

Romantic Bill.

Cheers, D.

• Haha 2

A big problem now I see is theveing c**ts Werther it be smack heads in the villages or more organized stuff off farms quads trackturs it lights up a place far more than any man with a dog but ones we are near this spot it's us that will get hassle Evan with purmishan you still get it the time spent trailing us there could be some other fuker getting robbed.all the police cut backs and pidos terarists and so on and they got a budget for us poor c**ts what a waist of money.most don't drive the land or leve rabbits be hind but we are all trieted like second class sitasnces when stoped job is proper fuked thanks to others

• Like 1
1 hour ago, joe ox said:

I'm with Bill on this one..... I think ? ?

Joe we on same wavelength  it be right I believe there's quite possible ther his a ranger on here on and off and he runs coursing types  yeah  he be I n my county I could be wrong but I aye far out if not a ranger his in cahoots wee them ha  atb bill