Dorset poacher caught hefty sentence

7 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

What about dry bummed til midnight, then sent home smelling of sherry with a slack eyed and silly I've just pumped the neighbours tortoise look on your face ?

So weird, but original....... I’ll give you that ?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It genuine keeps me up at night sometimes when I’ve been out how much my life would change if I’d been pulled over ever.  Car gone  i believe you can loose your licence for serial offences 

Bullshit. I own land and I don't want the world and his wife doing whatever they please on it. I'm sure people do and if I don't notice then it's my look out, if I do catch them out though i expect th

It is not quite a police state yet that we live in, its not yet illegal to just go out for a drive! rabbits can not be used as an excuse if you have no permission to be on land in the area, you admit

Posted Images

7 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

What about dry bummed til midnight, then sent home smelling of sherry with a slack eyed and silly I've just pumped the neighbours tortoise look on your face ?

For pissing on the carpet during a game of cards ?

11 hours ago, poxon said:

Look at the types of guy/gal getting court there sloppy there the type that talk to much on social networking sites there happily tell everyone with photos evidence trespass all local areas using there vehicle to get to spots go out on the lamp with just about any one with a dog an lamp it’s crazy my cousin always insisted the working dog and it’s activities doesn’t belong on the Internet when he was active in the game the rules were no photos no phone turned on! No telling any one on any form of social media your off out no telling if you were lucky it’s all kept under your hat   It’s made me very secretive how I go about business today I’m alway selective in what I tell people as they don’t need to know nothing it’s not nice having authority’s at your door I’ve had it a couple of times investigating rural crimes one I was apparently seen by someone taking down deer with dogs! The other was a visit suspected hare coursing on local land I said you got to be kidding right there hasn’t been hare on that land in about 25yrs asked the local land management at the farm. Also i knew a little somat somat in the local police station I had a insider that was telling us our names were popping up regular as clockwork as possible links to rural crime ie poaching they also told me my vehicle had been marked I was getting pulled over any time I cut through the local town I still believe at the time all this funny shit was going off that they were going through my fb an messages looking for dirt as I logged off fb but it would occasionally say I was on line looking on my misses phone.......there crafty as f**k! 

Just be careful a tracker don't get fitted unawares on vehicle happened ta me but I knew and took the tracker down the local river  atb bill

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, billhardy said:

Just be careful a tracker don't get fitted unawares on vehicle happened ta me but I knew and took the tracker down the local river  atb bill

Bill all modern cars have trackers fitted as standard mate any car with sat nav or any other form of gps or any car bought brand new will have a tracker fitted as standard the authority’s can have these activated on request if a finance company wants the car back for none payments being met or if the authority’s suspect your involvement in crime they need to pin point you to the location of the crime all it takes is your name an then they can find what vehicle you own it’s location time you got there how long you were there an we’re you are now all off your name an switching on the ignition?? Phones are worse contracted to you there on all the time giving location to authority’s if they want it it’ll tell them everything 

• Like 1

Poaching is not spoiling anything, it's how the general public perceive hunting and how the media reports, as a species were now a million miles away from interaction with how our meat hits the table. And unfortunately these people can have a dramatic effect on our way of life without any understanding of the lifestyle. And it seems it's really easy for us to point the finger at each other and miss the big picture.

• Like 3