Dorset poacher caught hefty sentence

4 minutes ago, fred90 said:

Couldn’t agree more with you on that. getting caught on land I see it as a personal fxxck up on my behalf and try and take measures to avoid it?

Exactly. I honestly cannot understand getting shitty when you are blatantly busted!

• Like 2

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It genuine keeps me up at night sometimes when I’ve been out how much my life would change if I’d been pulled over ever.  Car gone  i believe you can loose your licence for serial offences 

Bullshit. I own land and I don't want the world and his wife doing whatever they please on it. I'm sure people do and if I don't notice then it's my look out, if I do catch them out though i expect th

It is not quite a police state yet that we live in, its not yet illegal to just go out for a drive! rabbits can not be used as an excuse if you have no permission to be on land in the area, you admit

Posted Images

I would imagine the subject of the opening post is a pain in the ass serial offender because his mate was just given a caution, in 50 years I was caught lamping once and coursing 2 or 3 times I was never taken to court but they did steel my lamp, lol

• Like 3
47 minutes ago, fred90 said:

sometimes it can be the farmers that cause problems. you can get roughhouse behaviour from them. the get off my land brigade who can be bully boy's. it's not all one way. 

Sweet! I'll be round yours later for a rave up in your back garden then. 

I'll park my 4x4 on your lawn and shoot your pet can with my catty. 

I expect you'll just politely ask me to leave eh? 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, BGA said:

I rest my case as you have answered it perfectly. 

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, BGA said:

I’d ask you to pick me up on the way but I’m too old to be rough housed ?

44 minutes ago, BGA said:

what do you do in the world of field sports my good fellow.

Look at the types of guy/gal getting court there sloppy there the type that talk to much on social networking sites there happily tell everyone with photos evidence trespass all local areas using there vehicle to get to spots go out on the lamp with just about any one with a dog an lamp it’s crazy my cousin always insisted the working dog and it’s activities doesn’t belong on the Internet when he was active in the game the rules were no photos no phone turned on! No telling any one on any form of social media your off out no telling if you were lucky it’s all kept under your hat   It’s made me very secretive how I go about business today I’m alway selective in what I tell people as they don’t need to know nothing it’s not nice having authority’s at your door I’ve had it a couple of times investigating rural crimes one I was apparently seen by someone taking down deer with dogs! The other was a visit suspected hare coursing on local land I said you got to be kidding right there hasn’t been hare on that land in about 25yrs asked the local land management at the farm. Also i knew a little somat somat in the local police station I had a insider that was telling us our names were popping up regular as clockwork as possible links to rural crime ie poaching they also told me my vehicle had been marked I was getting pulled over any time I cut through the local town I still believe at the time all this funny shit was going off that they were going through my fb an messages looking for dirt as I logged off fb but it would occasionally say I was on line looking on my misses phone.......there crafty as f**k! 

• Like 2

when un f**k someone for poaching on [BANNED TEXT] land  fuckn rant f**k em off ,calling police getting em nicked and dogs taken off em aint FairPlay whole new different ball game land owners or farmers ,keepers deserve to lose their pride and joy aswell in my eyes f**k someone proper, u reap what u sow 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

The law is there for all to see in back an white, take ye chances or don’t but don’t cry when you get caught ??

Never cry when you get caught it’s a lesson hard learnt but you have to hold your hands up and admit fair cop none of this hostile stuff it’ll teach you not to be sloppy the next time round an keep your whits about you ????

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Tyla said:

About 5 minutes from my house. It's got about 6 pheasants, 2 rabbits and a roe doe on it. Good luck finding them among the bloody brambles though 

Thanks for the invite your still have your 9 left at the end of the season you never know they might even breed I'll get our Robert 2 ai the doe hes done it before apparently 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1