Dorset poacher caught hefty sentence

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It genuine keeps me up at night sometimes when I’ve been out how much my life would change if I’d been pulled over ever.  Car gone  i believe you can loose your licence for serial offences 

Bullshit. I own land and I don't want the world and his wife doing whatever they please on it. I'm sure people do and if I don't notice then it's my look out, if I do catch them out though i expect th

It is not quite a police state yet that we live in, its not yet illegal to just go out for a drive! rabbits can not be used as an excuse if you have no permission to be on land in the area, you admit

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

There's three of the problem s there tyla videos Facebook and ramdons if I went out with someone I didn't know I would expect them to be vouch for and I be expecting to see there dog graft wether that be a dig or a shine and there wouldn't be any filming theses dicks do spoil it but they should have a bit of common someone turning up without a dog would have alarm bells ringing 

That's what I mean about doing it right. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, fred90 said:

sometimes it can be the farmers that cause problems. you can get roughhouse behaviour from them. the get off my land brigade who can be bully boy's. it's not all one way. 

I’m sure you’d be the same if some random came into your back yard uninvited ?

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

There's three of the problem s there tyla videos Facebook and ramdons if I went out with someone I didn't know I would expect them to be vouch for and I be expecting to see there dog graft wether that be a dig or a shine and there wouldn't be any filming theses dicks do spoil it but they should have a bit of common someone turning up without a dog would have alarm bells ringing 

Never go out with anyone ,I learned many yrs ago to just plod along and keep my bizz to myself that way it's down to me ,loose lips and all that .

• Like 4
Just now, Mr Wilkes said:

I’m sure you’d be the same if some random came into your back yard uninvited ?

not that old chestnut, entirely a different thing anyway if that happened the chap who comes in to polish my shoes would see him on his way. 

1 minute ago, fred90 said:

not that old chestnut, entirely a different thing anyway if that happened the chap who comes in to polish my shoes would see him on his way. 

Bullshit. I own land and I don't want the world and his wife doing whatever they please on it. I'm sure people do and if I don't notice then it's my look out, if I do catch them out though i expect them to have the courtesy to piss off without trying to fight me. 

• Like 10

I recently dropped my lad and the dog off on a field where let's say ,we were waiting for official permission..... I went back 5 minutes later and the farmer is standing next to him ranting and raving ,my lad is saying,, sorry for any inconvenience caused I've had a run and are going quietly,,,,,, the farmer looked baffled by his politeness, I too wished him goodnight and off we went ,,must have been first time no one had threatened to beat him up !!!

Although the lad plays rugby semi pro and boxed as an amateur so could have handled him we find the apologetic approach shocks them !!

• Like 6
Just now, Tyla said:

Bullshit. I own land and I don't want the world and his wife doing whatever they please on it. I'm sure people do and if I don't notice then it's my look out, if I do catch them out though i expect them to have the courtesy to piss off without trying to fight me. 

Where is said land

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Never go out with anyone ,I learned many yrs ago to just plod along and keep my bizz to myself that way it's down to me ,loose lips and all that .

Best way I go alone I like been alone out in the pitch black after hard graft at work don’t get me wrong I go with a couple of decent lads I just prefer to be on my own 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Tyla said:

well if you don't go mob handed ranting and raving at them they probably would. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, fred90 said:

well if you don't go mob handed ranting and raving at them they probably would. 

As I would, and have, when the boots on the other foot. When I've been caught I've been so embarrassed that the last thing I'd be wanting to do is argue with the owner. Not a leg to stand on so why bother. Sooner say sorry and scuttle off and try and be more sneaky next time

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, Tyla said:

As I would, and have, when the boots on the other foot. When I've been caught I've been so embarrassed that the last thing I'd be wanting to do is argue with the owner. Not a leg to stand on so why bother. Sooner say sorry and scuttle off and try and be more sneaky next time

Couldn’t agree more with you on that. getting caught on land I see it as a personal fxxck up on my behalf and try and take measures to avoid it?

• Like 2