Dorset poacher caught hefty sentence

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It genuine keeps me up at night sometimes when I’ve been out how much my life would change if I’d been pulled over ever.  Car gone  i believe you can loose your licence for serial offences 

Bullshit. I own land and I don't want the world and his wife doing whatever they please on it. I'm sure people do and if I don't notice then it's my look out, if I do catch them out though i expect th

It is not quite a police state yet that we live in, its not yet illegal to just go out for a drive! rabbits can not be used as an excuse if you have no permission to be on land in the area, you admit

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, gurnster75 said:

The thing I don't quite get, rabbits are officially classed as vermin and land owners are legally obligated to try to control the numbers yet if you haven't got permission you're getting your car confiscated, fined and a criminal record. A nonce driving around doing what nonces do, get their name added to a register and get to keep their car? 

Meks one fecking sick

1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

I'm not there isn't but it's the easiest thing in the world to blame lurcher lads and most do there's also plenty of others that do the right thing either 

2 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I'm not there isn't but it's the easiest thing in the world to blame lurcher lads and most do there's also plenty of others that do the right thing either 

i Have had lurchers to and only stopped lamping 6 years ago i know 4 farms that shoot dogs now they even shot on on its slip lead the farmer got away with it as only 1 lad with dog and 2 farmers . 

i was just saying what it like here now i dont do the blame thing sorry if it come across as that

• Confused 1
4 minutes ago, gurnster75 said:

The thing I don't quite get, rabbits are officially classed as vermin and land owners are legally obligated to try to control the numbers yet if you haven't got permission you're getting your car confiscated, fined and a criminal record. A nonce driving around doing what nonces do, get their name added to a register and get to keep their car? 

Rabbits round here are getting scarce, are they in plague proportions by you?

1 minute ago, Tyla said:

No doubt, problem is if its done right no one's any the wiser. It's when it's done wrong that it's noticed and publicised. That's why we are hated

Not necessarily got be doing things wrong if you get seen seen and the seer happens 2 be a nob that's it

2 minutes ago, john davies said:

i Have had lurchers to and only stopped lamping 6 years ago i know 4 farms that shoot dogs now they even shot on on its slip lead the farmer got away with it as only 1 lad with dog and 2 farmers . 

i was just saying what it like here now i dont do the blame thing sorry if it come across as that

Poor show that

Just now, Black neck said:

Not necessarily got be doing things wrong if you get seen seen and the seer happens 2 be a nob that's it

Leaving piles of dogged hares around, knocking farmers about, driving fields, putting video on social media, taking randoms off internet out who turn out to be reporters ..... it isn't getting seen that the problem

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, john davies said:

Not even stop end could pull that shot of ? and there's laws about just barrelling dogs and if like you said earlier most are getting slapped just for pulling lads what do you think or them would happen over a shot dog especially on a lead what area are you from John 

Edited by Blackmag
16 minutes ago, gurnster75 said:

Like everywhere else numbers have dropped. Regardless of numbers rabbits are still vermin. 

2 minutes ago, gurnster75 said:

Like everywhere else numbers have dropped. Regardless of numbers rabbits are still vermin.

Not to me, if they are struggling I'd rather leave them alone than kill the last few. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Tyla said:

Leaving piles of dogged hares around, knocking farmers about, driving fields, putting video on social media, taking randoms off internet out who turn out to be reporters ..... it isn't getting seen that the problem

There's three of the problem s there tyla videos Facebook and ramdons if I went out with someone I didn't know I would expect them to be vouch for and I be expecting to see there dog graft wether that be a dig or a shine and there wouldn't be any filming theses dicks do spoil it but they should have a bit of common someone turning up without a dog would have alarm bells ringing 

• Like 4
Just now, Tyla said:

Not to me, if they are struggling I'd rather leave them alone than kill the last few. 

I can relate to that,  if we wiped the last few out that would be the end of the sport.  My point is the measures, sentences, time and money spent by the police punishing people for killing vermin (regardless of numbers, rabbits are officially vermin) is ridiculous. 

32 minutes ago, john davies said:

all jurcher  every one brusing on the ribs and no air gun holes ( they do there home work the rural police do ) thats why its so hard now

It might be John and I may well be wrong not for the first time but something's hit my spider sense about you if I wrong my apologies 

• Like 4