Dorset poacher caught hefty sentence

Just now, shaaark said:

You don't need to know his previous, he killed a rabbit. The man's obviously a dangerous psychopath ?

Understand what your saying, but what if he was a habitual thief or one of the dick heads who drive the land and cause general shit for genuine lurcher men. it was severely excessive what they did to him but we don’t know if they had a eye on him and punished him this way.

• Like 1

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It genuine keeps me up at night sometimes when I’ve been out how much my life would change if I’d been pulled over ever.  Car gone  i believe you can loose your licence for serial offences 

Bullshit. I own land and I don't want the world and his wife doing whatever they please on it. I'm sure people do and if I don't notice then it's my look out, if I do catch them out though i expect th

It is not quite a police state yet that we live in, its not yet illegal to just go out for a drive! rabbits can not be used as an excuse if you have no permission to be on land in the area, you admit

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Liamboy said:

Absolute disgrace to jail a man for hunting rabbits permission or not, especially when you think of some of the crimes people get off with or get a slap in the wrist about. That judge is obviously an anti wanker if he thinks that is barbaric. The world is away mad, The way things are going this game hasn't long left. 

Couldn't agree more, I think the future for lurcher work is bleak especially if labour get in again but surely things haven't got to that stage already the mind boggles..

• Like 1
Just now, Mr Wilkes said:

Understand what your saying, but what if he was a habitual thief or one of the dick heads who drive the land and cause general shit for genuine lurcher men. it was severely excessive what they did to him but we don’t know if they had a eye on him and punished him this way.

I'm with you mate, I was just being a tad facetious lol ?

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’m sure there’s a few lads had a few scrapes etc with the cozzers weather with the dogs or out as young men . 

I don’t get how you can litterrally half kill a bloke or shop lift and get in a car and drive off 

but you can’t get in a car in some instances entire counties or even have your license revoked for a completely non motoring offence 

disgusting in reality 

Country's gone mad eh pal 

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, zigzag dan said:

Main problem now is how the public are misinformed by the media ,most think all hunting is banned ,that lamping is illegal, that taking rabbit is illegal even with permission but of course this makes the polices job easier for them .

Its getting to the point where owning a lurcher is an admittance of guilt ,and heaven help you if you happen to be in the countryside with one .

Plus the fact hiding behind your phone to inform on someone is easier than facing them isn't it ? 

If man ain't got the b@lls to say it face to face he not a man but a snake in the grass !!

days running lurchers are sadly coming to an end .

• Like 1
20 hours ago, NE_Monkey said:

Why are farmers and rural communities putting us out of action, they will be in the same boat when the anti meat communities start taxing and clamping down on livestock, they need to pull their heads out their ass

I live in the rural area and go rabbiting with ferrets and dogs been doing it now for 40 years, over the last 10or 12 years poachers have come and they dont just leave when caught they beat the farmers to a pulp. its that hard now even i have to phone them all up the day before i go

Just now, j.davies said:

I live in the rural area and go rabbiting with ferrets and dogs been doing it now for 40 years, over the last 10or 12 years poachers have come and they dont just leave when caught they beat the farmers to a pulp. its that hard now even i have to phone them all up the day before i go

another thing is they also found 10 young hares dumped on side of road 

• Sad 1

They've been trying to stop people hunting with dogs since the Norman conquest, it's not happened yet and isn't likely to. It's brazen idiots that make it hard, keep your head down, mouth shut and keep off fb and life would be a lot easier.

• Like 8
6 minutes ago, Tyla said:

I doubt it, there's more than enough idiots in our ranks

I'm not saying there isn't but it's the easiest thing in the world to blame lurcher lads and most do there's also plenty of others that do the right thing either 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 1
53 minutes ago, shaaark said:

You don't need to know his previous, he killed a rabbit. The man's obviously a dangerous psychopath ?

The thing I don't quite get, rabbits are officially classed as vermin and land owners are legally obligated to try to control the numbers yet if you haven't got permission you're getting your car confiscated, fined and a criminal record. A nonce driving around doing what nonces do, get their name added to a register and get to keep their car? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1