Dorset poacher caught hefty sentence

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It genuine keeps me up at night sometimes when I’ve been out how much my life would change if I’d been pulled over ever.  Car gone  i believe you can loose your licence for serial offences 

Bullshit. I own land and I don't want the world and his wife doing whatever they please on it. I'm sure people do and if I don't notice then it's my look out, if I do catch them out though i expect th

It is not quite a police state yet that we live in, its not yet illegal to just go out for a drive! rabbits can not be used as an excuse if you have no permission to be on land in the area, you admit

Posted Images

19 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

To me rabbits are not game and If you get caught it's all down to landowners digression in my eyes not harming anybody taking a handy full of bunnies and I'm pretty sure there's an old bye law that states you can take a couple for pot my grandad would turn in his grave at things like this just disgusting as if they Waiste people's time and money to convict people for pathetic things like this 

50 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

To some people robbing a bank ain’t hurting nobody the money is insured? pity it’s the law we got to live by, or atleast pretend to 

People make a big deal of nothing these days my grandad used to poach to feet the family yeah he worked aswell but as my dad said we lived like kings I never take it away from any body trying to survive as long as nobody gets hurt in the process do what yah do 

4 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

I still walk home with coney ,birds on game hanger local ,no one blinks a eye lid and if they did then f@ck um ,

If he only had rabbits they can do nothing !

I was charged with trespassing search of conies back in 80,s   they took my 30 odd rabbits lamp battery kept me locked up from 2am

Saturday till 3pm sunday  treated me like a terrorist and then at court fined £240 ffsk .I steered clear of north yorkeshire after that

Some coppers go out there way to make life hard for us as they haven't got f@ck all better to do ?" Like smack dealers and nonces to lock up so they give field men hard time ,

back in day it was Oakham police they proper c@nts and take you in for anything .

i don't hide the fact I go out with my jooks and local they got better things to do than lock me up for s coney .but in some areas were lads have made it hot it's different story and I hear of lads loosing motors ,dogs and jail .

If Corbin gets in we all going to b poachers anyway ,as he we ban all hunting with dogs full stop .

mooch

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, ftm said:

I was charged with trespassing search of conies back in 80,s   they took my 30 odd rabbits lamp battery kept me locked up from 2am

Saturday till 3pm sunday  treated me like a terrorist and then at court fined £240 ffsk .I steered clear of north yorkeshire after that

It worked then far as there concerned should of bin back out Sunday night

We had a spate of sheep thefts in the area recently, as many as 50 a night disappearing obviously an organised gang. The police put up signs saying sheep were being "attacked" and to report suspicious activity making it sound like "poachers". I found the police in the yard late one night and asked them what they were doing to which they replied they were looking for lampers, not sheep rustlers. People running the land really isn't a problem around here but I've been stopped whilst walking the dog a few times in recent years (never been in trouble with the law otherwise).

My guess is the disproportionate amount of time and effort rural police spend on hunting and harsh sentencing in the courts is part of some political cause amongst people in power.

• Like 4
32 minutes ago, Caravan Monster said:

We had a spate of sheep thefts in the area recently, as many as 50 a night disappearing obviously an organised gang. The police put up signs saying sheep were being "attacked" and to report suspicious activity making it sound like "poachers". I found the police in the yard late one night and asked them what they were doing to which they replied they were looking for lampers, not sheep rustlers. People running the land really isn't a problem around here but I've been stopped whilst walking the dog a few times in recent years (never been in trouble with the law otherwise).

My guess is the disproportionate amount of time and effort rural police spend on hunting and harsh sentencing in the courts is part of some political cause amongst people in power.

Up to fifty sheep q night was taken local to me ,the fella who was taken them was a shop keeper from brum and he was nicked with a young lad with van full of dead sheep .

its lot of money ,stock to loose .

Main problem now is how the public are misinformed by the media ,most think all hunting is banned ,that lamping is illegal, that taking rabbit is illegal even with permission but of course this makes the polices job easier for them .

Its getting to the point where owning a lurcher is an admittance of guilt ,and heaven help you if you happen to be in the countryside with one .

Plus the fact hiding behind your phone to inform on someone is easier than facing them isn't it ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
12 minutes ago, zigzag dan said:

Main problem now is how the public are misinformed by the media ,most think all hunting is banned ,that lamping is illegal, that taking rabbit is illegal even with permission but of course this makes the polices job easier for them .

Its getting to the point where owning a lurcher is an admittance of guilt ,and heaven help you if you happen to be in the countryside with one .

Plus the fact hiding behind your phone to inform on someone is easier than facing them isn't it ? 

I’ve said it before but I’ve been stopped waking on football pitches with youngen chasing a couple rabbits with pup and wankers ring police and it all gets out of hand people are f****d in the head these days some lads are nobs yes but most of us are just out for a few for the pot or the ferrets and all this animal cruelty bollocks is utter shit if people didnt listen to the media so much it wouldn’t be half as bad 

Edited by Gaz_Lurcherlad
  • Like 1