Dorset poacher caught hefty sentence

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It genuine keeps me up at night sometimes when I’ve been out how much my life would change if I’d been pulled over ever.  Car gone  i believe you can loose your licence for serial offences 

Bullshit. I own land and I don't want the world and his wife doing whatever they please on it. I'm sure people do and if I don't notice then it's my look out, if I do catch them out though i expect th

It is not quite a police state yet that we live in, its not yet illegal to just go out for a drive! rabbits can not be used as an excuse if you have no permission to be on land in the area, you admit

Posted Images

7 hours ago, gurnster75 said:

Watched a documentary mini series recently which was about my local police (Northumbria), they had a cop assigned to rural crime,  namely poaching.  They caught a couple of guys poaching at night with air rifles,  which by the letter of the law is armed trespass. They had all the local farmers, volunteers etc staking out the area which is how they caught them out lamping. At the end of the show they gave out an update as they do on these shows on the outcome,  I used to do a bit of the 'armed trespass' back in the day so sat glued waiting on the sentence. 

Think I seen that didn’t they give the gun back to him ?

8 hours ago, peterhunter86 said:

Screenshot_20191127_235502_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Absolute disgrace to jail a man for hunting rabbits permission or not, especially when you think of some of the crimes people get off with or get a slap in the wrist about. That judge is obviously an anti wanker if he thinks that is barbaric. The world is away mad, The way things are going this game hasn't long left. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Won’t belong before you’ll be signing an Animal Cruelty Offenders Register for 5 years if you get caught! Crazy. Though I think it’s more about keeping a certain demographic in line than the animals. Like stiffy pointed out, has any horses ever been confiscated before?

• Sad 1

I’m sure there’s a few lads had a few scrapes etc with the cozzers weather with the dogs or out as young men . 

I don’t get how you can litterrally half kill a bloke or shop lift and get in a car and drive off 

but you can’t get in a car in some instances entire counties or even have your license revoked for a completely non motoring offence 

disgusting in reality 

Was caught early eighties on a keepered estate ferreting no dog involved keeper took nets and tried to take ferts cops arrived let me keep ferrets as apparently they couldn't seize livestock only equipment went to local district court and they tried to do me with taking ground game without a licence slash permission that covers all ground game hares rabbits pheasant partridge my lawyer argued that rabbits weren't classed as game long story short got £20 quid fine and done for in pursuit of coneys apparently rabbits change their name to coney when they live on a private estate £20 was a lot of money back then had to pay it £2 a week thank Christ I had a paper round?

• Like 3

If they looked at my previous they would probably say carry on mate your causing a lot less trouble than u used to. Dogs has been one thing that’s kept me out of trouble. Piss poor to be sent to jail for running a few bunnies when there’s some horrible people walking the streets but they say no resources to catch them ?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I’m not one massively for slagging the cops as by and large they have a thankless job for interacting with regular joe public 

however op gallelio really gets my back up . 

Again schmaltzy and different departments and budgets etc but I saw first hand the struggle we had in war for air frames to carry out our jobs , at the same time there were helicopters filming lads chasing hares in Lincolnshire 

that speaks volumes to me