Bull grey

why the feck not it’s a lurcher right??‍♂️by it’s genetic make up it’ll want to catch gear if you put the time in an train it it’ll be as useful as any that’s what I love about Lurchers there adaptable animals there’s no rules set in stone it’s personal preference 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, poxon said:

why the feck not it’s a lurcher right??‍♂️by it’s genetic make up it’ll want to catch gear if you put the time in an train it it’ll be as useful as any that’s what I love about Lurchers there adaptable animals there’s no rules set in stone it’s personal preference 

What even if it got bull terrier in it

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Black neck said:

What even if it got bull terrier in it

Why not ??‍♂️ If it’ll do the job it’ll do the job if it’s trained the problem is most people that own bull bred dogs are incapable At training dogs 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
26 minutes ago, poxon said:

Why not ??‍♂️ If it’ll do the job it’ll do the job if it’s trained the problem is most people that own bull bred dogs are incapable At training dogs 

I think they've got you biting mate...don't get sucked into the game!! Lol

• Haha 2
51 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I think they've got you biting mate...don't get sucked into the game!! Lol

Don’t know about that mate been ive on here long enough now ? the comments I’ve made are there for a positive none biased vibe ??There are bound to be lads that have this cross now as pups hoping for ferreting dogs but don’t interact much an read the stuff on here an think they’ve fecked up and won’t  put any effort in to training them because they believe it’ll be a lost caused Because it’s been said on here it’s truth?? end result being more Lurchers on the scrap heap don’t think any of us in to our Lurchers want that we want people to be successful with there dogs an hope they do well for them 

• Like 3