Ratting thread

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any working  dog in contact with rats is producing its own anti bodies to combat any illness .The only time and dog will succumb to lepto is if it’s got another underlying  problem .Every single rat killer I know only ever gets the puppy jab .

• Like 5
5 hours ago, fireman said:

So the lepto jab your giving your dog could be totaly useless and out of date by over 20 months going on that mate.I'll stick with what hasn't ever broken with me and jabbing my dogs..

You do what you want mate I was only putting that up as a matter of interest. 

• Like 1

Never given any of my dogs a booster in 30 yrs.... Had a letter other week from the vets saying my lurcher bitch didn't have her first booster and they recommended starting a new course of vaccines ?at a discounted price? too be on the safe side... Don't piss down my back and tell me its raining..... They can go get f****d?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
32 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Never given any of my dogs a booster in 30 yrs.... Had a letter other week from the vets saying my lurcher bitch didn't have her first booster and they recommended starting a new course of vaccines ?at a discounted price? too be on the safe side... Don't piss down my back and tell me its raining..... They can go get f****d?

Dam straight 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

8 month border with a rat. She shook it that hard there was nothing left, never seen a rat break up like that, the Mrs got intestines splashed across her ?. Well chuffed with the pup, she marked one in a drystone wall as well and was screaming to get into it. 

IMG_20200612_204757.jpg

• Like 9
  • Haha 1
  • 5 months later...
1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

Tbh mate it makes me cringe seeing anybody pick up a rat without gloves ?.Each to their own just saying .

I did have a glove on! I only had one though so I got it not the nipper ?. I gave him some hand gel straight after the picture ?