Ratting thread

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, big sid said:

hi do you jag your dogs  annually against disease or more often 

Dogs need jabbing once in there lives and boosters are a scam,my old plummer took thousands and thousands of rats in her 13 years and she never suffered from anything and never had boosters either.Even had a young lurcher with parvo and none of the jabbed dogs were affected in any shape or form,the lurcher survived as well..

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, fireman said:

Dogs need jabbing once in there lives and boosters are a scam,my old plummer took thousands and thousands of rats in her 13 years and she never suffered from anything and never had boosters either.Even had a young lurcher with parvo and none of the jabbed dogs were affected in any shape or form,the lurcher survived as well..

I took house pet vets years ago  to get a lump checked when was there  they said I had to   Start vaccines over again from start befor they could do anything about the lump  because I hadn’t taken for yearly boosters I said sound  leave it  changing vets they soon changed there tune once I told them was taking my money elsewhere  they said “ o he’ll probably be ok as he big and healthy will leave the vaccine and sort lump 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, fireman said:

Same Steve .In the 30 years I been at it and god knows how many terriers ,I only get them the one jab .

Its a scam because they know it won’t harm the dog to have another .If they could get away with 6 monthly jabs they would .

A dog only needs a puppy jab to set it up for life .

• Like 3
3 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Same Steve .In the 30 years I been at it and god knows how many terriers ,I only get them the one jab .

Its a scam because they know it won’t harm the dog to have another .If they could get away with 6 monthly jabs they would .

A dog only needs a puppy jab to set it up for life .

We ourselves only jabbed once for all the things we get jabbed as kids or teenagers, the body builds it's own immunity and hence why you don't need to jab again..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, socks said:

Lepto mutates and the vaccine makers bring out a new jab every two years to match the mutation. 

So the lepto jab your giving your dog could be totaly useless and out of date by over 20 months going on that mate.I'll stick with what hasn't ever broken with me and jabbing my dogs..

• Thanks 1