Brexit tactical voting

What I thought anyway....my mrs registered me to vote today, I honestly didn't give a shit....watched that Question Time thing the other night...they all came over like twats imo..

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

What I thought anyway....my mrs registered me to vote today, I honestly didn't give a shit....watched that Question Time thing the other night...they all came over like twats imo..

That programme was a farce, Boris was completely stitched up by the audience, the host, the bbc in general. The audience were all pro remain and lots of students and Scots, Boris actually did ok. 

1 minute ago, Bobtheferret said:

That programme was a farce, Boris was completely stitched up by the audience, the host, the bbc in general. The audience were all pro remain and lots of students and Scots, Boris actually did ok. 

Used his party lines for every answer imo... but I agree the program was a stitch up..

I've got to consider my vote 3 years ago that I actually cared about and whether this vote is purely to see that one through... other than that I wouldn't care about any of them.. 

1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

Used his party lines for every answer imo... but I agree the program was a stitch up..

I've got to consider my vote 3 years ago that I actually cared about and whether this vote is purely to see that one through... other than that I wouldn't care about any of them.. 

Couldn’t agree more but the whole programme was a designed to get him to slip up and make headlines which he avoided. Thought it was quite good when the lady asked him about waspi pensions and he just apologised and said I am afraid there isn’t enough money rather than gave her a bullshit answer about looking it or something. Contrast Corbyn next day suddenly pledges another 58 billion out of thin air to sort it that wasn’t in there manifesto and no word of how he will pay for it, that’s right more of our taxes or more unsustainable borrowing.

If you want brexit (in an even half sensible form) this is the final chance we will get and it will have to be Boris and the conservatives....even if that goes against the grain. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Bobtheferret said:

Couldn’t agree more but the whole programme was a designed to get him to slip up and make headlines which he avoided. Thought it was quite good when the lady asked him about waspi pensions and he just apologised and said I am afraid there isn’t enough money rather than gave her a bullshit answer about looking it or something. Contrast Corbyn next day suddenly pledges another 58 billion out of thin air to sort it that wasn’t in there manifesto and no word of how he will pay for it, that’s right more of our taxes or more unsustainable borrowing.

If you want brexit (in an even half sensible form) this is the final chance we will get and it will have to be Boris and the conservatives....even if that goes against the grain. 

I get that mate... I couldn't vote for Corbyn and the lib dems are a joke.... so not many options anyway..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

“Tactical voting” ......was there ever a more hideous term for “I’ll stick my principals to one side”

Im sorry, but I learned a very long time ago that sometimes in life (many times in fact) you have to cut off your nose to spite your face in order to stick to what’s right.

Now, that will mean different things to different people and for some it will mean voting Tory when they are life long labour.

For me, it would mean not voting for any of these f***ing charlatans that have so blatantly ridden roughshod over every principal of democracy and decency and truth the last 4 years.

It would mean not voting for the scum parties that have reduced my homeland to the crime ridden 3rd world wanna be many parts have become.

I wouldnt give two f**k about brexit, a mans pride and ability to look at himself and know he didn’t endorse it would matter much more to me.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Balaur said:

That's not a solution though wilf, there is no ideal system, this is what we have ...

Oh I understand that mate, and if there wasn’t anyone else then I simply wouldn’t vote.

49 minutes ago, WILF said:

Oh I understand that mate, and if there wasn’t anyone else then I simply wouldn’t vote.

Tough one mate, as I couldn't see how this labour party could help me in any way at all, so no vote at all would be perhaps one more for the worst outcome for me....

• Like 1