• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ive just been made head bailiff for my club waters and accepted as a committee member ?pretty chuffed.... Now I can turf every cnut out the prime swims ??? On a serious note.... Kings a sound lad

Imagine being bobby joe smith cutting around feeling ten carat  and sauntering over to your mates , all cowboy hatted up and in wife beaters with a medallion of a monkeys cock around your neck yo

In that case I vote for the return of Kerney/dogfox  in place of you as I thought him quite funny we’re as you appear to just be a typical mouthy little armchair tough guy that wants to turn every thr

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

I’m 63 

Same age as me ,and yet you look younger ...some people can get resentful when a young fella with the get up and go and courage to go seeking adventure without the crutch of company does his thing ,others admire him ...leave the malicious ,nasty minded few to it ,aim to rise above hatred ,not stoop down to it ,that's what they want .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Only Max ha ha ha

Take your blinkers off before Stoney does what comes natural and bums you ffs ?

Saying that PeeWee prob likes that ?

No blinkers mate...never mentioned you... 

Just an observation on how this place operates...if you dont take it too seriously its f***ing hilarious!

And as for being bummed by Stewie, not my game I'm afraid...I'm a standard unhappily married man..lol

41 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I’d love to have seen what max would have wrote if somebody fr here had posted the cock ad?

My wife has one of those ??? 

Here come the insults cause someone don't understand a joke ????

• Haha 2
22 hours ago, socks said:

Fukc it I will fight gnasher I could do with a workout ........

Why am i always the subject of folks altercation fantasies ?

I wouldnt mind but im just about the only c**t on here who doesnt throw their weight around yet always have folk "talking " about fighting me.....no different to real life i suppose ive lost count of the amount of rumours/whispers over the years of folk who are going to put it on me they are usually a lot more polite once face to face.... i always have a little chuckle to myself about the idiots on here over the years who have gone all confrontational and fearless trying to get your back up in order to give themself some relevance in their naive little loner world and then think they have had one up on you because they havent been sent for !.....can you imagine that for a conversation...." im sorry officer he called me some names on the internet and i lost my rag so now he,s tied to a tree somewhere in the Peak District " ?

Must admit the more you read on here about certain members the more embarrassing it becomes to have argued with them i mean is there not a level people sink to before they say " no,no more... i cant sink any lower i better stop " ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

So does anyone actually know if the chap King is ok ?.....i dont know him from Adam but he messaged me a few times over the months and i must admit he seemed a little bit unsure of himself and down on confidence which we all do at times.....shame really isnt he a family man ? i hope he,s ok anyway.

• Like 7
48 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Why am i always the subject of folks altercation fantasies ?

I wouldnt mind but im just about the only c**t on here who doesnt throw their weight around yet always have folk "talking " about fighting me.....no different to real life i suppose ive lost count of the amount of rumours/whispers over the years of folk who are going to put it on me they are usually a lot more polite once face to face.... i always have a little chuckle to myself about the idiots on here over the years who have gone all confrontational and fearless trying to get your back up in order to give themself some relevance in their naive little loner world and then think they have had one up on you because they havent been sent for !.....can you imagine that for a conversation...." im sorry officer he called me some names on the internet and i lost my rag so now he,s tied to a tree somewhere in the Peak District " ?

Must admit the more you read on here about certain members the more embarrassing it becomes to have argued with them i mean is there not a level people sink to before they say " no,no more... i cant sink any lower i better stop " ?

So is that a no to the boxing match then ?

• Haha 3