• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ive just been made head bailiff for my club waters and accepted as a committee member ?pretty chuffed.... Now I can turf every cnut out the prime swims ??? On a serious note.... Kings a sound lad

Imagine being bobby joe smith cutting around feeling ten carat  and sauntering over to your mates , all cowboy hatted up and in wife beaters with a medallion of a monkeys cock around your neck yo

In that case I vote for the return of Kerney/dogfox  in place of you as I thought him quite funny we’re as you appear to just be a typical mouthy little armchair tough guy that wants to turn every thr

Posted Images

King was getting a bit weird the other night.....that post about peanuts and coconut mushrooms was strange and made me feel a bit uneasy reading it.....yes he can be quite opinionated on things but I wouldn’t call him on it or say he was a bad member......seems a normal enough chap and hope is ok 

2 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

King was getting a bit weird the other night.....that post about peanuts and coconut mushrooms was strange and made me feel a bit uneasy reading it.....yes he can be quite opinionated on things but I wouldn’t call him on it or say he was a bad member......seems a normal enough chap and hope is ok 

i missed that thread,is it still up or cleansed now??

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

And half dozen others to boot ' the moderation on here has been non existent for years.

May as well bin the useless fookers ?

In that case I vote for the return of Kerney/dogfox  in place of you as I thought him quite funny we’re as you appear to just be a typical mouthy little armchair tough guy that wants to turn every thread into a barney about yourself and how hard done by you and yours are and how your standing up for the little man were as in truth you are a typical football wanker who,s at his bravest when in a crowd or behind a screen, no offence just my observation, ✌️✌️

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1