Big ask

Im looking for a terrier bitch ready to start or going , I know it’s wrong time of year but you never know some shitty luck over last 12 months has left me terrierless and continuing to mark them in ! Any help would be great 

• Like 2

On 24/11/2019 at 13:08, Wales1234 said:

Im looking for a terrier bitch ready to start or going , I know it’s wrong time of year but you never know some shitty luck over last 12 months has left me terrierless and continuing to mark them in ! Any help would be great 

Any joy mate?? Atb cbx 

1 minute ago, dillydog said:

I was thinking more of an area mate, I'm sure there's plenty of lads who'd jump and give you a hand for some sport. If I was anywhere near I'd be the first to jump

It’s not the same as having your own mate few boys obviously offer to help but I do a lot on my own bloody night mare 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

It’s a dog mate , all bitches here so just easier to get a bitch 

I know that mate but I'm sure if your stuck you could put up with one till you get pups up and going there is also two nice looking Russell's on done deal look about right age to start 

16 minutes ago, milliken said:

I know that mate but I'm sure if your stuck you could put up with one till you get pups up and going there is also two nice looking Russell's on done deal look about right age to start 

I want something here to stay once it’s here I know it’s picky but They become part of the family here

• Like 2