The usual suspects

35 minutes ago, si brown said:

Haha...We’re ace on here, it’s coming up to Christmas and we buy more stuff for ourselves?

I couldn’t resist the 6.5x55 any longer, the kids are gonna get some crappy presents this year!!

Bet the 22-250 will be coming home with you?

I haven’t put in for the variation yet but at the minute I keep going back to the 22-250 but we will see, I know the lad in the shop and he has a way of convincing me to buy something I have no need for, he was trying to sell me a 30-06 a few weeks back that someone had put in for a .308, it was mint apparently and would look nice in my cabinet ? and he was showing me a lovely 6.5 creedmoor, again a rifle I have no use for at the minute 

6.5x55 is a very nice rifle, bit more punch than the.243, ideal for the fallow

• Haha 1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Up at the pheasant shoot to feed up and shot another 11 squizzers, the 5 in the picture were all shot outside the farm house on my arrival and all within 60 seconds , 5 quick shots, 5 dead tree rats ?

As requested BenBhoy a festive wreath of squizzers ( some might say I have to much time on my hands or I’m just not right ) I managed another 7 today while out on the quad, I’ve definitely made a big

I might be starting to loose my sh*t, I’m working with the other quad key holder and it is lashing down, I thought we’d be off home, came back from collecting a few bits and he’s done this, they know

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Stavross said:

I haven’t put in for the variation yet but at the minute I keep going back to the 22-250 but we will see, I know the lad in the shop and he has a way of convincing me to buy something I have no need for, he was trying to sell me a 30-06 a few weeks back that someone had put in for a .308, it was mint apparently and would look nice in my cabinet ? and he was showing me a lovely 6.5 creedmoor, again a rifle I have no use for at the minute 

6.5x55 is a very nice rifle, bit more punch than the.243, ideal for the fallow

sounds a lot like the lad who owns my local shop... snow and eskimos spring to mind!!

hes had a nice 22-250 in for a while that I keep looking at but I really dont need one,

thats what I keep telling myself any way:laugh:

if your registered under North Yorkshire you can phone an appointment in and get your ticket sorted quick sharp:good:

got the 6.5 to cover my bases for a trip up the rd and over the wall

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, si brown said:

sounds a lot like the lad who owns my local shop... snow and eskimos spring to mind!!

hes had a nice 22-250 in for a while that I keep looking at but I really dont need one,

thats what I keep telling myself any way:laugh:

if your registered under North Yorkshire you can phone an appointment in and get your ticket sorted quick sharp:good:

got the 6.5 to cover my bases for a trip up the rd and over the wall

I fall under Durham because I’m the wrong side of the Tees, they still do it the old fashioned way here, they normally have it back to you within 48 hours so can’t complain, luckily I’m the biggest kid in our house so I get to buy myself new toys for Christmas, I did buy my little beating mate Hugo his first proper pair of wellies though, you have to look after the next generation of shooters ?

8271F9FE-3906-4A6D-9482-6647453D5D91.jpeg

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Stavross said:

I fall under Durham because I’m the wrong side of the Tees, they still do it the old fashioned way here, they normally have it back to you within 48 hours so can’t complain, luckily I’m the biggest kid in our house so I get to buy myself new toys for Christmas, I did buy my little beating mate Hugo his first proper pair of wellies though, you have to look after the next generation of shooters ?

8271F9FE-3906-4A6D-9482-6647453D5D91.jpeg

nice one he'll be chuffed to bits with them and toasty as you like:good:

• Like 2
On 03/12/2019 at 11:19, BenBhoy said:

Can we place requests? I'd like to keep it festive and see a wreath of squizzers!

As requested BenBhoy a festive wreath of squizzers ( some might say I have to much time on my hands or I’m just not right ) I managed another 7 today while out on the quad, I’ve definitely made a big dent in them around the farm, only seen 3 in the yard today ??

A66B12FD-686E-432A-B00F-024BDCE6E2C4.jpeg

DDC11F4B-E943-420C-903F-745F96B363EC.jpeg

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 6

As requested BenBhoy a festive wreath of squizzers ( some might say I have to much time on my hands or I’m just not right ) I managed another 7 today while out on the quad, I’ve definitely made a big dent in them around the farm, only seen 3 in the yard today ??

Hahaha that's brilliant!! You nutter!! 

• Haha 3

Mrs Benbhoy said "see if he can make a nativity scene!!" 

• Haha 3

I’m giving that nativity scene some serious thought while the missus is making me suffer for the love of dogs, I’m sure I’m back up there early next week ?

Xmas read for Stav!!

36992457._SY475_.jpg

• Haha 2

Don't they look cute when they're sleeping.

You should send the bottom photo into the Countryfile Photo Calendar Competition, make a great one for next December. Just have to say you left some holly on the AT and came back to find them all cuddled up. :girl_devil:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4