Everton FC

1 hour ago, dytkos said:

Gone downhill since his move up North

Cheers, D.

I thought he was shit at Arsenal as well ! Lol 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, WILF said:

I thought he was shit at Arsenal as well ! Lol 

A load of fanfare when Sven wrongly took him to the world cup, been shit ever since...

• Like 2

15 hours ago, WILF said:

Walcott is a classic case of a player who would have been destined for great things but was lacking something in his head.......he always looks like he lacks belief to me and always has done.

His bottle is questionable too.

He always struck me as a lad who was probably a 100m sprinter at school so they stuck a ball at his feet and said crack on son......if there was ever a player who was too quick its probably him his feet always seem too quick for his mind.

• Like 2

Just want to comment on the Newcastle v Man City game today. My apologies in advance to maxhardcore as it is your thread and I am not commenting on Everton but this appears to be the only EPL thread running at the moment?

Credit to Steve Bruce for today's result. He said mid week that if we (NUFC) were to get anything from the game then our defence and midfield must be focused and organised. They were. He also said that a piece of magic from the forward players could turn the game. Well, our most enigmatic and possibly most talented  (and frustrating) player provided that bit of magic to rescue a point.

Well done Steve. Well done Jon Jo.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, eastcoast said:

Just want to comment on the Newcastle v Man City game today. My apologies in advance to maxhardcore as it is your thread and I am not commenting on Everton but this appears to be the only EPL thread running at the moment?

Credit to Steve Bruce for today's result. He said mid week that if we (NUFC) were to get anything from the game then our defence and midfield must be focused and organised. They were. He also said that a piece of magic from the forward players could turn the game. Well, our most enigmatic and possibly most talented  (and frustrating) player provided that bit of magic to rescue a point.

Well done Steve. Well done Jon Jo.

That's no probs ' Bruce is going Great Guns proving Rafa was lorded by the Mags when in essence he can only do it with vast amounts of money to spend.

He FOOKED off to China for a reason.

And there it is above.

Bruce is doing far better as we speak 👍

City are struggling and Leics might just end up runners up to Liverpool ?

• Like 1

I have never rated Walcott ,but he gave my grandson a pair of his boots the other week ,and the little ginger Everton nut hasn't stopped smiling since ,they fit perfectly too ....so fair play to him .

• Like 5

On 29/11/2019 at 10:55, gnasher16 said:

He always struck me as a lad who was probably a 100m sprinter at school so they stuck a ball at his feet and said crack on son......if there was ever a player who was too quick its probably him his feet always seem too quick for his mind.

Watch Almiron from newcastle  f**k me he is quick  too quick for the ball lol

4 minutes ago, ftm said:

Watch Almiron from newcastle  f**k me he is quick  too quick for the ball lol

Traore was like that. But the Wolves manager seems to have calmed him down and made him a better player.

On ‎30‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 16:30, maxhardcore said:

That's no probs ' Bruce is going Great Guns proving Rafa was lorded by the Mags when in essence he can only do it with vast amounts of money to spend.

He FOOKED off to China for a reason.

And there it is above.

Bruce is doing far better as we speak 👍

City are struggling and Leics might just end up runners up to Liverpool ?

I would like Leicester to do well this season. Just to prove that their recent success is more to do with an EPL club being well managed rather than having an open  cheque book.

Would also like to see Ayoze Perez make it. He came to Newcastle as one of our speculative, (cheap), buys as a kid. Got kicked from pillar to post in EPL and Championship, then EPL again. He came into his own 2nd half of last season, and then we sold him. He deserves a good run in a quality side and I believe he will end up as a Spanish international player.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Give big Dunc the job now. Not the sort of manager you’d want to let down 😁

8C269B9D-226D-4A91-8F7B-DB6DE39331D2.jpeg

Loved watching him in his all too short spell with us. At the time (I think, memory’s a bit hazy) some toe rag  broke into his house when the big man was at home.It did not end well for would be burglar!

• Like 2