They've paired up here

Went for a walk earlier as it was the first dry night for a while and I thought it was a good time to try the calls Stavros sent me.

Tried the pheasant distress in the first field for about 20 mins to no avail.  So I carried on round the farm. 

Got to the fourth field and had a quick scan with the lamp and saw two pairs of eyes down the bottom of the field.  Now there is no shot that way, so I put the caller on rabbit distress and placed it on a fence post.  I had to stack 150 yards ish down the hedge line to get a safe shot.  The pair of foxes were ignoring the call and having a mooch about in the corner.  By now I was about 100 yards from them and had a safe shot.  Dropped the first one and the second on took off at a rate of knots.  Nice size dog fox and will be out for the other one later in the week

20191123-201809.jpg  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, David.evans said:

You know why lads they haven’t got  long enough legs to get Thro all this fecin mud 

it’s totally shagged down my end 

atb 

ive not attempted to walk the fields for about a month Dave, the weathers been diabolical and fields are swamps:wallbash:

ive been parking up at the farms and window shopping 

Same as me SI. I can’t even get round the head lands it’s that bad 

tried sitting in the truck with the xq38 on the bonnet and WiFi on to my phone , good fun with the movement alarm on , just hares and the odd deer trigging it off 

but it gets cold sat in the truck with no engine running ?

p

atb 

18 minutes ago, David.evans said:

tried sitting in the truck with the xq38 on the bonnet and WiFi on to my phone , good fun with the movement alarm on , just hares and the odd deer trigging it off 

p

atb 

Tart.

• Haha 3
32 minutes ago, David.evans said:

p

atb 

tell Santa you want some thermals and a great big flask Dave...

motion sensor on ya thermal.. wtf, flash git:laugh:

• Haha 4