what's the UK coming to

2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I don't know what the f**k they could do with them.... Who the fucks gonna buy a tripod, winch, and emergency breathing apparatus ?smelly f***ing work clothes..... The mind boggles.... Well at least Police came out the second time?

They will try anything for a few quid for drugs or whatever. 

Cant remember the last time I saw a police car around here lol.

Atb j

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

update for anyone interested. sentencing today. gunman got 13 years, accomplice got 8 years and driver got 4 and a half years. glad it's now all over. 

bloody hell fred that's a terrible ordeal for the mrs and shopkeeper....like's been said things like that can have a big affect on people ...hope they can put it past them and move on...my best wishes

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, jetro said:

I have to say where i live is very good. No crime, drugs or violence. Very clean and safe. Thsts down to it been a rual place, with everyone knowing everyone else.

But this country should and could be run a lot better for its own people, not getting involved on other countries issiues, but looking after it's own first. 

What's need is new blood, to make the tough and distasteful decisions and see them through for the greater good of the country and its people. 

Atb j

I always say, Ireland needs a little bit of England and England needs a little bit of Ireland......a mix of the best of both and nobody would ever want to leave.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

I always say, Ireland needs a little bit of England and England needs a little bit of Ireland......a mix of the best of both and nobody would ever want to leave.

It should be like that, without any issues, but unfortunately politicians, greed and history gets in the way.

Atb j 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

It's way beyond fixing my freind  Britain is on its knees Look at other countrys how they have developed .its not rocket science 

No it's not rocket science.

It's our leaders wanting to be seen to be pc in the eyes of the world. 

No hard rules been made, and no old one been broken. 

Atb j 

3 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

Sadly people will and are making a better life for themselves elsewhere the tide is turning . I've loads friends who have fantastic lives in other countrys will they return I dont think so we are just little fish in a big pond  . 

My son made the choice a few years ago to leave here. He said if he ever comes back it will be for a quick holiday, if that. My daughter and her partner are talking of leaving in the coming new year.  It's sad to see them leave  but it's the best for them and their future. 

Atb j 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, fred90 said:

things getting back to normal now. the wife dropped me off at work Thurs morning parked at home then went to the shop cum Post office a short walk away to buy milk, about 6-10 am. just her in shop elderly owner was on his way to the counter when two masked men burst in, one with a gun other carrying a axe. they grabbed her and put the gun to her head and said open the fxxking safe or she gets a bullet. he couldn't open it as it's on a timer. they then roughed the owner up and took cigarettes and emptied the till. wife seems to be coping well considering. living in a village I never thought it would come to this. 

Hope your wife's ok mate,

You/she should apply for criminal injury compensation

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/criminal-injuries-compensation-authority

• Like 1
2 hours ago, WILF said:

This is the why it’s so bad that Varadkar is trying to import all these odd marks into Ireland mate......this is the legacy he is saving up for Ireland.

Nobody listens, you talk about it and they are all like “ahh, poor souls” and all that old bollocks.......they dont have a clue where it leads.

And if you speak out against it, your a racist and a bigot.  Thsts what's wrong with the people today, afraid of how their seen by others. 

If speaking out against this government, and the the way the country is, and run make you a racist and bigot, then I'm a proud white irish racist and bigot who wants it government to put its people and its country frist.

Atb j 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, WILF said:

Ah, I think we’ve had just about enough of ye thanks , we tried it once and didn’t like it , as I always say 

• Haha 2

Very sorry to hear what’s happened to your wife & shop keeper & i hope they both recover from the ordeal as quickly as possible. These scummy twats have no idea how these sort of events can seriously scar the victims for life & if they did they just dont care. There a waste of air & should be pts!!!! Atb

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Was thinking similar as I read wilfs comment. Lol. Just look at the utopia that is Northern Ireland. Lol. 

What I mean is mate England could do with your lack of spades and more respectful, old fashioned way of behaving towards each other.

It could do with your willingness to stand up to government and officials and stand up for your communities.

it could do with your love of your own culture and traditions and willingness to preserve them.

Ireland could do with England’s industrious attitude and willingness to do things.

You wouldnt see the derelict villages in England, especially ones that have the potential to be as beautiful as the ones in Ireland.....they would be bustling hubs of life with thriving shops and boutiques......more so considering how cheap rent and rates are.

Theres a place not far from me called Strokestown, the famine museum is there.

Wide boulevards, grand old buildings leading down to the grand entrance of a fantastic estate with a lovely Manor House......you could see that once upon a time it was a special little town, thriving and prosperous.

That place would be so alive in England it’s just not true but instead it’s in decay......it’s f***ing criminal.

Its a derelict ruin......and there’s hundreds of villages like that.

But, England would rather be taken over by vermin and let its culture go down the toilet and Ireland would rather things crumble into the dirt than have any association with anything that may be remotely considered English. 

That is what I mean by that ;) 

Bloody shame all round really 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3