Deerhounds

14 minutes ago, Black neck said:

It weren't just furgal I did have a little nibble but if u call me ote I'll sulk till boxing day 

Thanks for your sopport brother. But ffs DON'T buy a deerhound cross!! :ninja:

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lovely old running dogs,...I'm pleased that a few lads still fancy owning some of these beautiful animals.. My old stock were bred directly off an Ardkinglas Deerhound dog over a tremendously wel

There you go shark ?genuine articles ?

nice ttle film that mick.....what just shows them deerhounds back then ...looked more like the half crosses of today....

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Bearfoot said:

Wait till the pics come  round ??bunnihavin ????????best thing  seen all year . I have plenty footage of deerhound running and bill docherty ain't getting my pics onwards and upwards ?jukels 

Ha ha ha ha 

Pictures 

Ha ha ha ha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Ffs don't let it ruin your christmas lol ?

Seriously though shaaark  I am hardly gona call every dog with deerhound in its mix a no good wank pusher then admit to it being in my own dogs diluted am I ? some do assume that deerhound automatically makes them good on deer which anybody with a few years experience knows is not the case!

12 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Seriously though shaaark  I am hardly gona call every dog with deerhound in its mix a no good wank pusher then admit to it being in my own dogs diluted am I ? some do assume that deerhound automatically makes them good on deer which anybody with a few years experience knows is not the case!

Don't worry about it mate. I've also seen plenty of lurchers with whippet in and NO deerhound, go on to become VERY useful deer dogs. And yes, the majority of those have been on roe ?

How remiss of me, PRE BAN ?

Edited by shaaark
3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Don't worry about it mate. I've also seen plenty of lurchers with whippet in and NO deerhound, go on to become VERY useful deer dogs. And yes, the majority of those have been on roe ?

I have seen plenty lurchers of all mix's push roe including bull.

The same can be said about bull x, some people think they automatically will be good on teeth which is not the case.

Although teeth is not in their name ?

• Haha 1
Just now, joe ox said:

I have seen plenty lurchers of all mix's push roe including bull.

The same can be said about bull x, some people think they automatically will be good on teeth which is not the case.

Although teeth is not in their name ?

? lol

4 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

We consider you a young apprentice

Stick with us we'll make you a star

teach you things they didn't up at Sunday school

You know ?

If its ote like what I got shown at Sunday school ya can keep the c**t 

That priest was a bit pokey ?‍♂️