Deerhounds

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lovely old running dogs,...I'm pleased that a few lads still fancy owning some of these beautiful animals.. My old stock were bred directly off an Ardkinglas Deerhound dog over a tremendously wel

There you go shark ?genuine articles ?

nice ttle film that mick.....what just shows them deerhounds back then ...looked more like the half crosses of today....

Posted Images

4 hours ago, morton said:

Bill ill bare my arse in the town hall square if i meet anybody that as ever encountered a Deerhound in the last century that could come to terms with a lame arthritic red hind in labour.The only salvation for any Deerhound is the mongrel element in its breeding that may establish its credentials at the high altar again,they are to be found and they look feck all like the KC dross masquerading under the the Deerhound names pandered on sites like this.

Ya bare ya ause all ya like mort but a would look out fa the leotard kT hum he bee. Sniffing about this thread  hell have  ause ripped out ha ha ha atb bill

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, billhardy said:

Ya bare ya ause all ya like mort but a would look out fa the leotard kT hum he bee. Sniffing about this thread  hell have  ause ripped out ha ha ha atb bill

Ahh we ain't got time 2 wait for that dyslexic transgender guy so for any 1 wondering bill is warning Morton that if he bares his ause katchum may well try bum him a fecker

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

His his a forum crackhead the posts of your leotard adventures. I find funny I can see you now on the dales leotard looking fa a dogging spot fa transexiual bisexuals like yaself katchum funy has feck hey crCk head leotard transexiual bosrxuial kat hum lol atb bill

• Haha 5
40 minutes ago, billhardy said:

His his a forum crackhead the posts of your leotard adventures. I find funny I can see you now on the dales leotard looking fa a dogging spot fa transexiual bisexuals like yaself katchum funy has feck hey crCk head leotard transexiual bosrxuial kat hum lol atb bill

Definitely the best post I've ever read on here!!! ? just took me 5 tries at reading it to my mrs, and couldn't read more than two or three words at a time to her, without doubling up in fits of laughter!! ??

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, billhardy said:

Lordy......... 

I'm sure he's speaking pure ecky thump now?

• Haha 2
12 hours ago, sandymere said:

Billy why not start your own topic where you can abuse anyone you want, I'm sure it would hold enough entertainment value to take it to the top of the most visited list??

Well sandy you had abit ant ta so yas stepping on hot coles once again with out my entertainment the sute would be a right dull fecking place bit like the dales on November lol atb bill

getting back to the deerhound topic,does trevor from cookland deerhounds, still breed any pups, deerhound xs,or pure bred stuff, didn't he acquire most of bill dohertys doxhope stock, never had the pleasure of owning or seeing any of bills pure deerhounds work, but by what he wrote in his excellent book,and repots of the prowness of his stock, he was the man for breeding  genuine working strains of working deerhounds,such a shame that  he could not carry on with his passion for the breed,even now if I could find dogs of genuine doxhope and ardkinglass strain of deerhound,i would travel the length of britian to obtain the bloodline,but sadly most of it is well diluted nowadays.

• Like 1

Lovely old running dogs,...I'm pleased that a few lads still fancy owning some of these beautiful animals..:clapper:

My old stock were bred directly off an Ardkinglas Deerhound dog over a tremendously well-made, rapid -striking Irish Coursing Greyhound.

This F1 product was spectacular, but was never to my taste, so we went in search of a big strong, Cur dog, to put across one of the  Deerhound x Greyhound bitches

My Lucy was the end result,..she was still very much a Deerhound hybrid,...but was, in my opinion,..a far better hunting type.:good:

img Scans307.jpg

http://www.chalkwarren.co.uk/

• Like 17
20 minutes ago, Phil Lloyd said:

Lovely old running dogs,...I'm pleased that a few lads still fancy owning some of these beautiful animals..:clapper:

My old stock were bred directly off an Ardkinglas Deerhound dog over a tremendously well-made, rapid -striking Irish Coursing Greyhound.

This F1 product was spectacular, but was never to my taste, so we went in search of a big strong, Cur dog, to put across one of the  Deerhound x Greyhound bitches

My Lucy was the end result,..she was still very much a Deerhound hybrid,...but was, in my opinion,..a far better hunting type.:good:

img Scans307.jpg

http://www.chalkwarren.co.uk/

Wouldn't be much a dog like that couldn't handle I would imagine.

• Haha 1