Any good ferrets for sale?

Hi all, wrong time of year to be asking but I'm looking to buy preferably a good hob or jill. My big trusty old hob has got old and the last two outings have take there toll on him so hes now retired but I'm left with no ferrets to work this season, I planned on lining him earlier in the year but unfortunately didnt happen. 

So if anybody in the north east of England have spare good quality stock theyd like to sell to a peremnant home (it wouldn't be getting swapped for a playstation or keeper ring come the summer!) Please let me know.

Thanks in advance, Rob

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BEARINATOR said:

If you ain’t sorted I have a polecat Jill you can take 

Hi mate, robs a mate of mine. Hes asked me to say that hes very interested but with this account being new his posts are pending approvel  by admin and he will be in touch soon as he can! Cheers 

• Like 2
On 22/11/2019 at 14:35, Robtheparttimehunter1 said:

Much apriciated matey where are you based sorry? How much are you looking for bud?

Sent you and Ferret333 a message mate, don’t want anything as it will help you out 

16 hours ago, gurnster75 said:

Sorted me with a couple of Jill's,  top bloke. 

That little white Jill I kept out the litter is about half the length of the white Jill I had already but ain’t started her working yet as letting her get a bit more weight on

• Like 1
9 hours ago, BEARINATOR said:

Sent you and Ferret333 a message mate, don’t want anything as it will help you out 

That little white Jill I kept out the litter is about half the length of the white Jill I had already but ain’t started her working yet as letting her get a bit more weight on

My pair are both a good length now,  ones always been a fair bit heavier,  it's the only way I can tell them apart. 

• Like 1