Paul Stamets & Bees, Mushrooms, Psilocybin, Bad Trips, Religion & Therapy

1 hour ago, Accip74 said:

Had a little trip myself with a mate recently. We really should of done the outdoor thing, still good though. I only see him once or twice a year so I think we are going to pencil in something like that for next year.

Have a look in the Acid thread to see what I got up to a couple of weeks ago ????

1 hour ago, Accip74 said:

To be honest lads it’s less about tripping but more about the possible benefits of various mushrooms/fungi for society. Some really interesting stuff about combating the decline of bees using fungi, which could be beneficial to everyone......

....but yeah, there is some tripping as well ?

Not watched the podcast. I'm too busy enjoying a bit of time in Brisbane right now, podcasts are for dreary office days, lol.

But!...

The above is absolutely right mate. Theyre also using it as a trial for treating PTSD etc as the effect on brain chemistry is the opposite to the illness. Unlike tradition antidepressants etc which just treat symptoms.

Also got a colleague who is into microdosing. In this case Modifinil and nootropics was his 'gateway drug' to microdosing LSD, lol.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Accip74 said:

To be honest lads it’s less about tripping but more about the possible benefits of various mushrooms/fungi for society. Some really interesting stuff about combating the decline of bees using fungi, which could be beneficial to everyone......

....but yeah, there is some tripping as well ?

See mate, can’t waste your time on this bunch of f***ing heathens.....you post something really good and relevant about helping the world survive.......and all these c**ts spot is an opportunity to get off their tits !

We are wasted amongst these people ! Lol lol 

• Haha 7
1 hour ago, trapperman said:

Where’s the acid thread ?

Basically my Indian mate and me had a wee trippie and he just disappeared as we were coming up. Then he mgsd a load of tripped out bollocks about trees and clouds, 3hours later ? Daft cnut walked about 6 miles back to Barcelona from my gaff, absolutely off his nut, I'm surprised he didn't get lifted or raped ?

5 minutes ago, WILF said:

See mate, can’t waste your time on this bunch of f***ing heathens.....you post something really good and relevant about helping the world survive.......and all these c**ts spot is an opportunity to get off their tits !

We are wasted amongst these people ! Lol lol 

I am partial to a plate of nice chanterelles with chopped bacon. Catalunya is famous for it's mushrooms. Saw some the other day in a shop, 20€ for a tray.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Not watched the podcast. I'm too busy enjoying a bit of time in Brisbane right now, podcasts are for dreary office days, lol.

But!...

The above is absolutely right mate. Theyre also using it as a trial for treating PTSD etc as the effect on brain chemistry is the opposite to the illness. Unlike tradition antidepressants etc which just treat symptoms.

Also got a colleague who is into microdosing. In this case Modifinil and nootropics was his 'gateway drug' to microdosing LSD, lol.

Enjoy Oz mate, you lucky sod!

• Thanks 1