Paul Stamets & Bees, Mushrooms, Psilocybin, Bad Trips, Religion & Therapy

Had mostly good but a few bad trips on mushrooms and acid in my teens. Haven’t really done any psychedelic drugs in maybe 25 years and had no real inclination to, but seen a bit of a Rogan podcast on DMT and read a bit about it. Got to say I’m intrigued and would maybe like to give it a blast.

• Like 1

Bollocks to microdosing ?

If I'm gonna take psychedelics... I'm going all out ?

I found a shop online that sells the truffles, apparently they're very good, so that'll be next year with the mates and me. Wild camping and talking to trees about dinosaurs ???

4 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Had mostly good but a few bad trips on mushrooms and acid in my teens. Haven’t really done any psychedelic drugs in maybe 25 years and had no real inclination to, but seen a bit of a Rogan podcast on DMT and read a bit about it. Got to say I’m intrigued and would maybe like to give it a blast.

Mushrooms times a thousand plus aliens.  Sounds good to me. 

• Haha 2

To be honest lads it’s less about tripping but more about the possible benefits of various mushrooms/fungi for society. Some really interesting stuff about combating the decline of bees using fungi, which could be beneficial to everyone......

....but yeah, there is some tripping as well ?

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Bollocks to microdosing ?

If I'm gonna take psychedelics... I'm going all out ?

I found a shop online that sells the truffles, apparently they're very good, so that'll be next year with the mates and me. Wild camping and talking to trees about dinosaurs ???

Had a little trip myself with a mate recently. We really should of done the outdoor thing, still good though. I only see him once or twice a year so I think we are going to pencil in something like that for next year.

Edited by Accip74

Funny to see Paul Stamets mentioned on here, I’ve been watching loads of vids on mushrooms recently and he’s very interesting to listen to

ive just started growing some oysters, lions mane, shiitake, Turkey tail and reishi mushrooms 

I’m getting well into it, new hobby I think 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, trapperman said:

Funny to see Paul Stamets mentioned on here, I’ve been watching loads of vids on mushrooms recently and he’s very interesting to listen to

ive just started growing some oysters, lions mane, shiitake, Turkey tail and reishi mushrooms 

I’m getting well into it, new hobby I think 

This is a new thing for me mate. After watching Paul Stamets first podcast I sent some Lions Mane supplement to my dad who may be in the early stages of Alzheimer’s.

I love mushrooms anyway, but never knew there was any benefits tbh....

• Like 1

I got into it because my daughter has had all sorts of problems since having her hpv I think it’s called jabs at school and has now at 16 just been diagnosed as on the autism spectrum 

anyway apparently those jabs can mess with some girls auto immune system and cause all sorts of problems 

those Turkey tail, reishi and lions mane are supposed to be fantastic for boosting you immune system so that got me started

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, trapperman said:

I got into it because my daughter has had all sorts of problems since having her hpv I think it’s called jabs at school and has now at 16 just been diagnosed as on the autism spectrum 

anyway apparently those jabs can mess with some girls auto immune system and cause all sorts of problems 

those Turkey tail, reishi and lions mane are supposed to be fantastic for boosting you immune system so that got me started

Well good luck with that mate. Are they straightforward to grow?

Pretty straight forward I’m doing some on oak and ash logs and others I’m just now growing the spawn on grain and brown rice so I can do some mushroom grow bags, got 50 for about £14 on eBay going to use straw for the oysters and hardwood sawdust for the others

• Like 1