Jump to content

Two piece shovel


Recommended Posts


17 hours ago, Milgi said:

Yes - in two pieces it fits nicely into an average sized rucksack. A full length shovel (in two pieces) was a little too long for concealed carry.

Concealed carry 🤣😂🤣😂 you make it sound like it's a gun 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
On 21/11/2019 at 17:18, Milgi said:

Everything lols good but with experience with screw thread it will turn 

better off with. Connection similar but where slips in 

and you have screw with wing nut drilled through 

not that much methier to put together 

and won’t turn with wear 

  • Like 1
Link to post

Agreed. That’s why the nut is included on the shaft’s thread - it can be tightened down onto the ferrule to prevent turn.

It’d be very straight forward to drill through and insert a bolt with a wingnut.

Edited by Milgi
  • Like 1
Link to post
2 minutes ago, sooty92 said:

Everything lols good but with experience with screw thread it will turn 

better off with. Connection similar but where slips in 

and you have screw with wing nut drilled through 

not that much methier to put together 

and won’t turn with wear 

Thats the type Ive got

Link to post
12 minutes ago, Milgi said:

Agreed. That’s why the nut is included on the shaft’s thread - it can be tightened down onto the ferrule to prevent turn.

It’d be very straight forward to drill through and insert a bolt with a wingnut.

It’s all good what I can see 

just adding comment  through experience using such tool 

they tend to wear and turn off set or turn as your digging with thread 

I’ve got couple and still use 

but best I’ve had even though it’s bit and only bit of pain is with the pin going through 

“small screw and wing but that low down you won’t catch your hand 

let’s face it 

realistically if you’ve got to conceal it in a bag youl put up with any thing 

but that’s the nature of the game 

thanks to mo Ike phones etc 🙈

looks smart any how 👍

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
1 hour ago, sooty92 said:

It’s all good what I can see 

just adding comment  through experience using such tool 

they tend to wear and turn off set or turn as your digging with thread 

I’ve got couple and still use 

but best I’ve had even though it’s bit and only bit of pain is with the pin going through 

“small screw and wing but that low down you won’t catch your hand 

let’s face it 

realistically if you’ve got to conceal it in a bag youl put up with any thing 

but that’s the nature of the game 

thanks to mo Ike phones etc 🙈

looks smart any how 👍

 

Like this? Just modified my own two piece shovel. 8mm stainless bolt with washer and wingnut. 👍

8621CCFB-12D7-45B5-883B-626DB5196EF8.jpeg

S78.jpg

Edited by Milgi
  • Like 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Fox dog
      For kennel areas your thoughts please, anybody use these 
      A24 Rat Traps - 5 Pack from Goodnature Traps UK
      GOODNATURETRAPS.CO.UK Priced at a bulk rate, Goodnature 5-Packs are great value. They bundle together five traps and...  
    • By Diggerman Dan
      Hello, would just like a few pointers from the more experienced members than me on the best way or their particular methods of breaking terriers to livestock? I have a relative that keeps poultry on an allotment that would let me take my pup through, but he’s 5 months now and like most working bred terriers he’s feisty and excited by fur and feather. I wouldn’t want any nasty mistakes to happen so any advice would be very much appreciated. Thank you.
    • By Diggerman Dan
      Hello there. I have a jack Russell pup coming in the next few weeks when he is ready to leave his mother. He’s from working stock and I am hoping to try him out when he’s ready. I would just like to get some advice or pointers from people on here as to what sort of diet you think is best for working terriers? I Want to keep him in best condition I can, strong and healthy. All comments very much appreciated. 
    • By Blaise
      Despite a sad year, we have still so funny adventures, thanks to our dogs.
      I present You Prunelle, 18 months, patterdale female during a walk. At the beginning, this was just a little walk. 
       
       
    • By Harry255
      I’m wandering if some one would be able to help me I’m desperate to get my bitch to ground and at present have no way of doing it I know it a big ask but I’m wandering if some one will be able to take me on and teach me I’d happily pay em back any way I can thanks in advance 
      mom in west Suffolk  
×
×
  • Create New...