Nail problem

My beddy whippet has riped one of he nails of I’d had a look and there’s still a bit of it left firmly in there I’ve soaked it in warm salt water and put some hydrogen peroxide on it any ideas how long it will take to heal and would it heal sooner if the rest of the nail was taking out 

• Like 1

My old big bitch smashed a nail out about 5-6yr ago at the nail bed it bled like feck I had her to the vets because I didn’t have any think here to quarterrise it she was out of action for about 8weeks before I started running her on the lamp again the nail grows back but grows twisted but not as fast as the other nails 

3 hours ago, lampingmad1 said:

My beddy whippet has riped one of he nails of I’d had a look and there’s still a bit of it left firmly in there I’ve soaked it in warm salt water and put some hydrogen peroxide on it any ideas how long it will take to heal and would it heal sooner if the rest of the nail was taking out 

Just keep it clean as u can it's no biggy 1 of mine only got a few full nails on all its feet some are prone 2 snapping them 

• Like 1