Poor woman, what a terrible way to go

56 minutes ago, jetro said:

New age fur mommies, it's all the rage.

A dogs a dog at the end of the day, not a person. As soon as you start treating as a person, your in trouble, imo.

Atb j 

Thats it mate...i recently had a look round a few local rescues with a view to homing a dog but having had a natter with the nutty birds running them i just couldnt bring myself to do it,not only was they trying to tell me what dog i could BUY off them and giving me advice about things they have no right to advise anyone on....but i thought if this poor animal has had any influence from you it,ll end up back where it started....fruitcakes for the most part !

• Like 1

Again totally inaccurate reporting. 

The couple were walking 2 whippits not greyhounds. A couple of pups ran over to the whippits which snapped and went for the hound pups. As one of the hunt staff ran over a few other hounds followed and there was a very minor scuffle. 

There was no real harm done. 

The master took a bunch of flowers round. The couple involved were actually hunt supporters and had no issues saying these things happen and it was totally minor. 

Then a passer by contacts the newspapers with quotes like 'baying for blood' and its in all the papers. Funny how the couple arnt quoted isn't it? 

• Like 5
7 hours ago, jetro said:

New age fur mommies, it's all the rage.

A dogs a dog at the end of the day, not a person. As soon as you start treating as a person, your in trouble, imo.

Atb j 

Does that big brindle thing not look like a cuddly fur baby to you? ?

• Haha 1
On 20/11/2019 at 01:26, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Interesting that mate , totally at the coppers discretion?? 

Yep same in the city too. If the dog has a bull, mastiff, strong dog type head. They can demand you muzzle it. If you don't, say goodbye to the dog. You see most dogs of this type, walking with the muzzle around the neck. Just incase they're Asked/told.

On 20/11/2019 at 01:06, jetro said:

What type of dogs make up a boar pack mushroom.

Atb j 

All different types depending the area. I've seen all sorts of mixed etc @ALECTORIS will be able to tell you more or correct me. I've seen podenco, bull breeds, mastiff breeds etc and every mix of them, inbetween.

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

What did he do with them wilf lol

Found homes for them mate
He was a real character, life long arch f***ing villain and absolutely devoted animal lover.

Think nothing of beating you to death with a hammer then home to feed sparrows and badgers ! Lol 

He used to keep English mastiffs and a bloke put £10 grand on the table once for Harry’s favourite dog and he refused it, just said “I told you he ain’t for sale” !

If that was me the dog would have been out of their like a rocket ! Lol 

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, WILF said:

Found homes for them mate
He was a real character, life long arch f***ing villain and absolutely devoted animal lover.

Think nothing of beating you to death with a hammer then home to feed sparrows and badgers ! Lol 

He used to keep English mastiffs and a bloke put £10 grand on the table once for Harry’s favourite dog and he refused it, just said “I told you he ain’t for sale” !

If that was me the dog would have been out of their like a rocket ! Lol 

Id wrap carly in a bow for 5k and post her myself ??

• Haha 1