Cheap nv monocular for spotting

Just got married mate so haven’t got a lot of money left now haha but can always spare 2 or 3 hundred dollars game I’ve been seeing round my way is well shy even on dimmer so just thinking of getting a nv spotter to help us out like atb longers01 

Went out local there and it's so simple to use, very still night and called couple of fox right in. Could see out to 200 yards no problem bit further than that was hard to make out anything out very clear, paired up with a better illuminator i reckon it the clarity further out will be excellent. I've not got extra lenses in and focuses no problem for me. My only gripe is the rubber eyecup falls off so easily. Bit of insulation tape will sort that out tho. 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 23/11/2019 at 19:42, ferretnhound said:

Well, I was playing with the unit tonight n realised the optical lenses zoom at the front. Can see much further out and clear too then battery died. I was only using digital zoom last night. Hoping to get out tomoz night again with it. 

How you getting on with the nv019? Any more reviews, I'm currently looking for NV and it looks a decent bit of kit for the price