Life , is it all worth the stress ?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ll start with an apology to anyone I’ve offended as of late I’ve been a bit brusque lately and I’m sorry for any offence I’ve caused  I don’t really know what I’m doing writing this here in a f

Money comes and money goes but your family are there forever and are the most important thing in life. I lost a lot of time with my kids and they grew up fast without me knowing them properly ... luck

I love that film, seen The Who live too, twice. Took my mam up to gateshead years ago and we had the disabled platform to ourselves, Daltry walks on stage and my daft thing of a mum uses her everythin

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

Good on him ,don't matter how much it cost for funeral we all go same place ,put me on heap and set it alight .

Good on him,?letting some else pay for his furneral,kids or council...ffs sign of a waster,non contributer and shit parent.

It sounds like life has give you a bit of a kicking lately ,and you are yearning for the  comfort and familiarity of home ,to be among the things and people who give you the strength to bear our burdens ,a good move imho .

people should forget striving for happiness ,..strive for what's meaningful ,try to be the best person \husband \ father \ son \  neighbour you can be ,and you will leave this world a little better ,happiness will be an occasional by product be grateful for it atb 

Edited by Astanley
  • Like 4
13 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

Good on him,?letting some else pay for his furneral,kids or council...ffs sign of a waster,non contributer and shit parent.

That isn't what I ment ,if folk want to spend thousands on funeral that's up to them ,my family like yours going by your name are English travelers and I see lots of money go into funerals ,I told my kids when I go don't want a fuss and put my ashes with my nan ,I rather my kids grandkids get the money instead of funeral directors.

atb 

mooch 

few greys in my family 

Speaking from my own perspective, life can honestly feel like an endless wander about a maze with no f***ing exits. Every turn ya make leading to f***ing nowhere and just sapping you’re faith that eventually it’ll all fall into place.

All these motivational speakers and inspirational quotes all have caveats and certainly ain’t guidance if ya mind works different to the ones spouting it.

f**k I don’t know, I just try to have faith that one day the last few pieces fit and the puzzle starts to take shape.

Hopefully yours is doing for you.

• Like 5
9 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Speaking from my own perspective, life can honestly feel like an endless wander about a maze with no f***ing exits. Every turn ya make leading to f***ing nowhere and just sapping you’re faith that eventually it’ll all fall into place.

All these motivational speakers and inspirational quotes all have caveats and certainly ain’t guidance if ya mind works different to the ones spouting it.

f**k I don’t know, I just try to have faith that one day the last few pieces fit and the puzzle starts to take shape.

Hopefully yours is doing for you.

Too true,i just go out to work,try to keep my head above water,but feels like sinking sometimes.i dont like to owe or lend money,but im not shy of spending it on family.cheers 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

You did the right thing, how do I know this?  Because I took the option you were going to pick.

Way back, I sold all my dogs and went back to University to do a 2 year course.  I got absolutely no where with it.  I lost my self, my friends, my hunting and for over 6 years lived out of a back pack, 3 of those years in hostels.

Workwise a degree got me nowhere.  It has taken me near half a decade to rebuild my life, rebuild a home with dogs that you can call a working line.  I now am only back to myself and can truly say I have my energy back.  Doing a degree and the bullsh1te of striving for a good career in my line of study had me completely burnt out.  

Only until I got a great mentor in my workplace who sat me down and told me it was time to get off the stress train, he shifted my focus back to family, hunting and ever since everything in work has just got better and better.

I am happy to hear you made the right decision and wait until you see, when you are happy surrounded by your family you will walk into work everyday a happier man, a happier husband and a happier father.  People finally get to see the real you and when you surround yourself with positive people, positive things and family, your energy for hunting will go through the roof.

Hope this helps and honestly, it took me over a decade to undo the decision I made, which is the one you had the sense not to follow.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1