Life , is it all worth the stress ?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ll start with an apology to anyone I’ve offended as of late I’ve been a bit brusque lately and I’m sorry for any offence I’ve caused  I don’t really know what I’m doing writing this here in a f

Money comes and money goes but your family are there forever and are the most important thing in life. I lost a lot of time with my kids and they grew up fast without me knowing them properly ... luck

I love that film, seen The Who live too, twice. Took my mam up to gateshead years ago and we had the disabled platform to ourselves, Daltry walks on stage and my daft thing of a mum uses her everythin

Posted Images

17 hours ago, MH1 said:

Not too bad, straight into a job luckily. Money was much less to start but it's more or less the same now with overtime.

Miss things like phys and the lads, but got enough going on to keep myself busy lol.

How about you?

It's worked out well although still away from home during the week,  not much call for my skills in the North East. Biggest miss is daily 5 a side. 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’m still in mate 

basically i was due to start a foundation degree in civil engineer with a few add ins to pave the way to being a basically a a jack of all trades professionally qualled soldier 

no Bergan etc 

Now im back to the grind 

It doesn't last forever,  if you do serve your time the pension definitely helps when you leave. 

1 hour ago, Elchapo said:

No point been richest man in graveyard , 

Dont want to be the poorest either,earn it and enjoy it with your loved ones,when you die if you got some left all good.just recently a guy i now passed away,he was one of them who had a good job,reasonable house,merc.got divorced because he wanted a bit of freedom to be a drifter as i call them,lived on a barge,long hair,lazy,made excuses about everything,work,etc.died 8 weeks ago,his kids would,nt pay for his furneral,council cremated him in the end.

1 hour ago, Qbgrey said:

Dont want to be the poorest either,earn it and enjoy it with your loved ones,when you die if you got some left all good.just recently a guy i now passed away,he was one of them who had a good job,reasonable house,merc.got divorced because he wanted a bit of freedom to be a drifter as i call them,lived on a barge,long hair,lazy,made excuses about everything,work,etc.died 8 weeks ago,his kids would,nt pay for his furneral,council cremated him in the end.

Fair play to the man for walking his own path. 

• Like 3

Should,nt of had three kids,and a wife,all hated him at the end,gave them nothing,spent it on himself,became a burden on them,and could,nt even pay to bury himself.selfish man....but did walk his own path??

Edited by Qbgrey
3 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Should,nt of had three kids,and a wife,all hated him at the end,gave them nothing,spent it on himself,became a burden on them,and could,nt even pay to bury himself.selfish man....but did walk his own path??

Yes he f****d up having kids before tuneing out but what kind of a father would he of been anyway in a loveless marriage a job he hated and a life he didn’t want to lead he’d probably of been another suicide statistic. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

As been said do what's best for you and yours !

my misses got sick two yr ago and it was give up my dogs or work and work had to go ,I looked at it like this ,

if I had lost my soul partner in life ,I would need something to keep my mind occupied and money not everything but my jooks always lift my spirits and they are not just workers but part of family .

gave up work and yes it was a struggle but life always a struggle anyway .

my misses getting better now and got all clear so I'm back working again ,and my first granddaughter born few days ago so life looking good again ,

we worry to much about money ,bills etc now instead of making do with what we have ,

we are a long time dead and we should all make the best of each day we have !!!!!

atvb 

moocher 

Edited by Moocher71
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 3