Pm,s and whats going on lads

Iv had a few pm,s off lads asking whats going on

most of them thinking its my wife

so to put things right this is a pm i sent Mark

hope this sorts it out for you all

Thanks Mark

My daughter Natalie of 35yrsb old was diagnosed with cancer 

three weeks ago a tumor of 6lb in wait was attached to her gland that is attached to her kidney,s

The surgeon told her you have two choices operate or die  

you have no other way to go she was told you will not see Xmas if you dont 

the op in its self is life threatening you have a 40 percent chance of coming out of the op alive .

But it must be done its been a trying time for us Mark

there have been tears ,,anger,,sleepless nights

But im glad to say she had the op yesterday and they have removed the tumor ,,one of her kidney,s and her gourd bladder  and the gland .

She is on the mend now but still a long way to go She is the apple of my eye Mark iv 6 kids 4 lads 2 daughters

i love them all but Natalie is the one im closest to .

cancer has hit my family hard mate in the last 8yrs taking 7 members of my family

and even one yesterday morning lost one of my aunts at 8,05 am and Natalie went for the op at 8,30am

it was as if he had taken my aunt Anne and let Natalie be

id like to think that any way

not that im a big believer in the god stuff but its funny that in times like this we do some praying to him for help 

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

this was sent two days ago lads

• Sad 1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well lads she has her good days and bad days but at the Minute mostly good chemo tablets 14 a day which make her sleepy all the time and has to have scans every month for 5yrs . There n

Had to put it on Phil i was getting pm,s asking what was up so this was the easiest way thank you lads for your kind words ill pass them on to her today Loads of things go thru you

AND SHE SAYS HIGH GUYS

Posted Images

I hope everything goes well with your daughters recovery Jimmy, I understand your anguish. Our daughter spent three weeks critically ill in intensive care and the another week in another hospital in recovery. It’s a terrible and frightening time I know, as Jonjon says, it’s amazing what these doctors and nurses can do these days. All the very best to you and your family.

• Like 1

Thanks lads means alot

rfb me and my son inlaw were just talking the other day in the family room on the ward

about the surgeons he go,s to work dose an op like this go,s home and has his tea a cupa or a drink and watches tv 

and dose not think how he has changed some ones life

its just a job to him

there worth there wait in gold and then some

and i cant praise the freeman hospital enough lads the nurses and the doctors are second to none

so help full and caring.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Thanks lads means alot

rfb me and my son inlaw were just talking the other day in the family room on the ward

about the surgeons he go,s to work dose an op like this go,s home and has his tea a cupa or a drink and watches tv 

and dose not think how he has changed some ones life

its just a job to him

there worth there wait in gold and then some

and i cant praise the freeman hospital enough lads the nurses and the doctors are second to none

so help full and caring.

Couldn’t agree more.?

• Like 1

I am pleased you posted this Jimmy because those who didn't know were able to see things were not right so as you have many friends on here, they are able to express their best wishes and without doubt everyone here will be thinking of you and all the family. If Natalie follows after Nicola and you, see will be a strong lady and judging by what I have seen my friend, she has that strength clearly.

Best regards

Phil 

• Like 1