Chris Packham again

Chlis is an idiot ,all the future feed "experts" are pushing these critters as the food to stop the world starving ,source of protein etc.As much as the thought of wiggly and crawley things doesnt appeal theres an awful lot of them and if there not dealt with then packhams lettuce sandwich wont be there as it,l be insiide the wigglys stomach.

He is a soundbite moron who jumps on any campaign to keep his profile "public" as thats how he earns his considerable crust

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
14 hours ago, Baldcoot said:

Gents he,s a rat ,and we all know you feed rats to your pet snake ,anyone gone a brown/sea or cobra snake ?

is that live or dead ? when i had ferret , i fed day old chicks, all dead though , when i had no rabbits to feed it. he got a point though regards rats really, because  most people like my self view rats as dirty disease  vermin , which they are . But the animals joe public like pure on there  appearance ( foxes,hares,rabbits, and not forgetting mr brock badger ) go to top of the class, poor old mr ratty   right bottom of the class , you can bet your bottom dollar , that there never be a ban with dogs hunting rats , like there been the other 3 .???

• Like 1
2 hours ago, bird said:

is that live or dead ? when i had ferret , i fed day old chicks, all dead though , when i had no rabbits to feed it. he got a point though regards rats really, because  most people like my self view rats as dirty disease  vermin , which they are . But the animals joe public like pure on there  appearance ( foxes,hares,rabbits, and not forgetting mr brock badger ) go to top of the class, poor old mr ratty   right bottom of the class , you can bet your bottom dollar , that there never be a ban with dogs hunting rats , like there been the other 3 .???

Yerr, that would be a step too far. I don’t think rats will ever be in great favour with joe public ?

2 hours ago, bird said:

I often wonder what Mr P would do if a plague of rats took up residence in his back yard!

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Sausagedog said:

I often wonder what Mr P would do if a plague of rats took up residence in his back yard!

In the summer quantities  of guts put in the hedges around the property to encourage flying blue bottle invertibrates. Then After harvest time quantities of rodents installed to do their best and chew on electric cables ect.  Wiss is like that bloke who thought that he could live in harmony with a couple of grizzly bears.  They did live in harmony but in the process they ate him !!  He became a bit of natural plant fertilizer.   The blue bottles and rodents won't care who he is either.

Edited by Meece
  • Like 2