Dingos

On 28 November 2019 at 13:00, bird said:

what would you use on that deerhound x  grey  pup you just had for the future ?   like said now i am getting older, dont really want another big lurcher   like Buck is. somthing say 23 -25 in  50-70lb , with good  coat .  i prob  go for wheatenx grey x collie x grey, or beddyx grey x collie x grey both throw good coat and agile type dogs   somthing like that for the future , as long as the temps are good, as you know  what ever i get it have to get on with Buck , living with him,  old Bryn and him get on well in same kennel/run . no rush though ,  old bryn 12,  apart from arthritis fro t wrist, not in bad shape for his age , so could be couple years away till i get another dog.

Ta be fair Ray two deades if it were a bitch I would put buck on the back without a second t thought Defoe I teld ya many yrs back I seen the deerhound alsation fecking jukel had everything Barr the right handler bu. B but there how it was atb bill

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"You are a big fool you receptacle for masturbateional fluids with the intelligence of a sexual act. I refute the statement in that you infer, I suggested, that you were going to Australia to gain the

Don't know of any Dingo/grey crosses here but I'm sure people have tried it.Dingo's are wild animals, even when raised from pups they have an instinct to roam and have to be kept in enclosures.I had a

Mate everyone as learnt to just humour bill everyone knows it’ll be a different story face to face that’s why they humour him??It’s always the same I had a guy on a fb group that didn’t like the fact

Posted Images