Dingos

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"You are a big fool you receptacle for masturbateional fluids with the intelligence of a sexual act. I refute the statement in that you infer, I suggested, that you were going to Australia to gain the

Don't know of any Dingo/grey crosses here but I'm sure people have tried it.Dingo's are wild animals, even when raised from pups they have an instinct to roam and have to be kept in enclosures.I had a

Mate everyone as learnt to just humour bill everyone knows it’ll be a different story face to face that’s why they humour him??It’s always the same I had a guy on a fb group that didn’t like the fact

Posted Images

1 minute ago, billhardy said:

Go clean that shed your the trampy c**t aye ta socks  lol hoarding smelly fecker atb bill

You’ve got my address big hard bill come and tell me to my face you yellow big mouthed coward ......

1 minute ago, iworkwhippets said:

come on lads pack it In, life is to short to be slagging one another off like this, sometimes its best to keep ones opinions to themselves,

Unfortunately Keith, bill is a bitter old man and can’t help but abuse people and call them names on pretty much every post he writes ... it’s very sad really .......

1 hour ago, billhardy said:

Yas a big fool ya toss pot fecking idiot  where did I say yas go ba go ozz fa a mating sweaty. Ya a Di k head that aye done feck a only cat ch a few numgb dumb southern conies South North they both fall in that category easy dumb game fa dumb fellas such has you ding ding batty socks the dingo man atb bill

"You are a big fool you receptacle for masturbateional fluids with the intelligence of a sexual act. I refute the statement in that you infer, I suggested, that you were going to Australia to gain the services of a stud dog, rather from this, I infer, you are perspiring heavily. You have a head that resembles a phallus and have limited experience other than catching rabbits from the Home Counties. Rabbits from both north and south are easy and lack intelligence which makes them ideal game for people with a limited mental capacity such as yourself, being an article of foot attire and an Australian canine".

This service is brought to you by the Dyslectic Translators.

It is noted with examples of comprehendible word linking such as, "a big fool", the slip into a form of Standard English vernacular, albeit a poor form, this leads us to believe there is hope for the benighted individual, it would be a long and tedious road but unarguable a road and with appropriate medication and therapy one could expect some progress.

Please note the views and statements made by individual posters are not necessarily those of the Dyslectic translator’s service.

Edited by Dyslectic
  • Haha 13
24 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

come on lads pack it In, life is to short to be slagging one another off like this, sometimes its best to keep ones opinions to themselves,

It’s like the bill,socks & katchum show full grown ass men arguing it out to see who will be crowned supreme hunting life champion 2019 ??.....bloody good show to watch though 

17 minutes ago, poxon said:

It’s like the bill,socks & katchum show full grown ass men arguing it out to see who will be crowned supreme hunting life champion 2019 ??.....bloody good show to watch though 

I have no interest on being the the hunting life champion (whatever that means) I’m just bored and sick and tired of every time bill writes a post he has to abuse or name call somebody ... it’s a sad state of affairs when you can’t just write a post without abusing people. The thing is he wouldn’t do it to peoples faces if this was a beer tent .......

• Like 6
Just now, socks said:

I have no interest on being the the hunting life champion (whatever that means) I’m just bored and sick and tired of every time bill writes a post he has to abuse or name call somebody ... it’s a sad state of affairs when you can’t just write a post without abusing people. The thing is he wouldn’t do it to peoples faces if this was a beer tent .......

Mate everyone as learnt to just humour bill everyone knows it’ll be a different story face to face that’s why they humour him??It’s always the same I had a guy on a fb group that didn’t like the fact at the time I had a really good dog that was doing well for me he’d try his hardest to run the dog down an slate me in the process at any given opportunity he got only because the shit he has never amounted to much any way long story short on this group with his band of followers I was threatened with a good hiding off him next time I’m seen it went on to personal pm of the threats I blocked the guy in the end I’m not interested in that bull shit funny part is I went to a event I was by my self i new one or two people there this guy was there with his bum bandits so a lad I’ve met a couple of times I got  to hold me dog I went an see the guy in front of his mates an said I’ve come for this kicking you’ve offered me at next point of seeing me were is it I’m here now I’d like it now please the guys face dropped his mates were pissing there self I just said I’ll have it now please the bloke didn’t know what to say or do the fact is the bloke would of destroyed me that’s a fact! we had a chat and we’re sorted with no hard feelings ??Funny old world when behind a screen people offer kickings out an get really abusive but in person it’s a different story it’s like they can’t conclude light banter going to far an when to stop I mean one day someone will go to far an end up taking it the wrong way and end up with a blade stuck in them for there troubles over fecking dogs ffs 

• Like 8
7 hours ago, poxon said:

Mate everyone as learnt to just humour bill everyone knows it’ll be a different story face to face that’s why they humour him??It’s always the same I had a guy on a fb group that didn’t like the fact at the time I had a really good dog that was doing well for me he’d try his hardest to run the dog down an slate me in the process at any given opportunity he got only because the shit he has never amounted to much any way long story short on this group with his band of followers I was threatened with a good hiding off him next time I’m seen it went on to personal pm of the threats I blocked the guy in the end I’m not interested in that bull shit funny part is I went to a event I was by my self i new one or two people there this guy was there with his bum bandits so a lad I’ve met a couple of times I got  to hold me dog I went an see the guy in front of his mates an said I’ve come for this kicking you’ve offered me at next point of seeing me were is it I’m here now I’d like it now please the guys face dropped his mates were pissing there self I just said I’ll have it now please the bloke didn’t know what to say or do the fact is the bloke would of destroyed me that’s a fact! we had a chat and we’re sorted with no hard feelings ??Funny old world when behind a screen people offer kickings out an get really abusive but in person it’s a different story it’s like they can’t conclude light banter going to far an when to stop I mean one day someone will go to far an end up taking it the wrong way and end up with a blade stuck in them for there troubles over fecking dogs ffs 

That's all ready happened but no blade heavy shot bb atb bill

7 hours ago, poxon said:

8 hours ago, Dyslectic said:

"You are a big fool you receptacle for masturbateional fluids with the intelligence of a sexual act. I refute the statement in that you infer, I suggested, that you were going to Australia to gain the services of a stud dog, rather from this, I infer, you are perspiring heavily. You have a head that resembles a phallus and have limited experience other than catching rabbits from the Home Counties. Rabbits from both north and south are easy and lack intelligence which makes them ideal game for people with a limited mental capacity such as yourself, being an article of foot attire and an Australian canine".

This service is brought to you by the Dyslectic Translators.

It is noted with examples of comprehendible word linking such as, "a big fool", the slip into a form of Standard English vernacular, albeit a poor form, this leads us to believe there is hope for the benighted individual, it would be a long and tedious road but unarguable a road and with appropriate medication and therapy one could expect some progress.

Please note the views and statements made by individual posters are not necessarily those of the Dyslectic translator’s service.

You translation nigh o hundred percent lolatb nill